Pearl Cohn at Cpa

FBfan26

1 hour ago, BreadTruck44 said:

Apparently the clock remotes got wet and stopped working during the first downpour and again at the half.  Or something like that.  

I hated it from a fan’s perspective. I didn’t understand the 4th down throw to the end zone but after looking at the broadcast there was only 7 seconds left. 

Well I just learned something new. 7secs wow

really really great in a true down pour.

To whomever replied that PC lost by 4 which makes their coaches str8, NOT TRUE. If CPA had kicked a FG then you would have lost by 1 which would have been prevented by going for 2. Totally dumb and wrong coaching move. Up by 1 then go for 2 especially with only 5 minutes in the game. Until the 4th Q neither team could finish. Great game to watch.  The 2 play clocks were out of sync also which prevented their use. It was the remote in the officials pocket that screwed the clock.

1 hour ago, Rastus said:

really really great in a true down pour.

To whomever replied that PC lost by 4 which makes their coaches str8, NOT TRUE. If CPA had kicked a FG then you would have lost by 1 which would have been prevented by going for 2. Totally dumb and wrong coaching move. Up by 1 then go for 2 especially with only 5 minutes in the game. Until the 4th Q neither team could finish. Great game to watch.  The 2 play clocks were out of sync also which prevented their use. It was the remote in the officials pocket that screwed the clock.

PC coaches are str8. We're in good hands sir!!!

Edited by FIREBIRD80