AP POLL CLASS 2A SEPT 3 2018

Southtowner

1 hour ago, peabodypride said:

Maybe,our line goes from 250 to 300,so not small but very quick,Very limited use of RB depth in that game cause it wasn't needed,we to are young mostly juniors,I wish I could  find more to watch on yall! We can only hope pray and play to get to see a match up of our squads!!!!!

1 hour ago, Imthayeti said:

I think you guys took advantage of a young qb and a small line lol. Was no comparison between the 2 teams. Think it was #7 would be a handful would need an athlete type player on him. It seems like your Oline is on the small side but pretty quick. Meigs would match up well I think player for player. would be a high scoring game I'd imagine we couldn't stop you guys every drive and you couldn't us either. 

I hope yall dont get to find out lol!

1 hour ago, peabodypride said:

That's what's different about this Tide team, we have the horses to play any style we need to!!!! We actually can ground d and pound with the best of em,if need be !!!We have so much depth in the skill position its redunkulous !!!!2 RB over 215 and 1 that's small but vicious! #7 is a great receiver but #1 isn't far off the same level as well as Dickson in the flats!!! The best way to put what I love about this Golden Tide is the men would lay it all on the line for everyone  on that team!We are a town of 3000 people and this community  loves em!!!

Man I love your passion for TPFB!!  Just remember you heard here first....Waverly is no joke!! Don't let that score between the Mustangs and them fool you. We jumped on them early...had we not....game goes the other direction!! Fact! You want to watch video I would start with them....kinda 1 dimensional...but very very good at what they do well.

19 minutes ago, HHSFBF said:

Man I love your passion for TPFB!!  Just remember you heard here first....Waverly is no joke!! Don't let that score between the Mustangs and them fool you. We jumped on them early...had we not....game goes the other direction!! Fact! You want to watch video I would start with them....kinda 1 dimensional...but very very good at what they do well.

Never sleeping  on Waverly,know some good folk that are huge Waverly fans!!!

21 minutes ago, peabodypride said:

Never sleeping  on Waverly,know some good folk that are huge Waverly fans!!!

Waverly from video can and will score on any team from what I've seen. Type of team where you hope for a shootout out and hope your D stops their offense once more then their D stops you.

• Like 1