Battle for the Milk Can- South Greene and West Greene

budkilmer

4 hours ago, noonesfool said:

Using the Kingsport DB perspective, I think West Greene has the bigger, better band. West Greene by a toot.

If I had known that,I would have went with WG.....100% the way many see it up here in Kingsport.Don't get me wrong,they have the biggest and best band in the state and one of the very best in the nation.However, I remember when I was a kid in Greeneville how people feared their football team.I don't even know if they had a band back then.

11 hours ago, BatmanDevil said:

If I had known that,I would have went with WG.....100% the way many see it up here in Kingsport.Don't get me wrong,they have the biggest and best band in the state and one of the very best in the nation.However, I remember when I was a kid in Greeneville how people feared their football team.I don't even know if they had a band back then.

If they consolidated north, south, and west greene, would you have Greeneville Jr High or am I wrong? Lol

35 minutes ago, Unchained said:

If they consolidated north, south, and west greene, would you have Greeneville Jr High or am I wrong? Lol

It's early and I'm not sure what your asking.Don't see why Greeneville city schools wouldn't keep it's middle school and some of the county high schools might become their middle schools.Doesn't matter as to  it was shot down last I heard up here.

2 hours ago, Unchained said:

You're leaving out Chuckey Doak, basically East Greene. That school would have over 2,000 students. Much larger than GHS. However, it's been voted down, twice. Looks like they are going to propose two schools now, both of which, will still be larger than GHS.