Adamsville @ Gibson County

GCPioneer

1 hour ago, WarEagleCartman said:

The team who warms up like Remember the Titans wins. I'm calling it. 

GC had a rb last year named Patterson who was a hoss, and just a sophomore then I believe

He took a couple of 60+ yarders to the house last week. Ozzy Rico and Jake Patterson are tough to deal with if they get going. Payton Lamberson at QB has the capability of breaking away from the defense as well. This is one of the better overall Gibson County teams in awhile. The running and passing game is both present offensively while the defense is actually going out there and hitting some people. If the playoffs are going to happen for Gibson County, it'll be this year....

5 hours ago, FightingBlue0 said:

Adamsville big in this. I have a feeling that in the grand scheme of things, whether Adamsville has faced some bad losses or not, they’re just too much for the Pioneers. I’ll eat my crow if otherwise 

Funny you say that,The more I look at the games the more I ponder,is GC good or LC just overrated And bad! I personally think we find out tonite! I still same the same big slow GC line play,a great RB though,I just think GC has played against horrid D lines thus far!!!I will tell you the score of this game now!28/14 Babybirds with the W!!!