Meigs vs Rockwood

TigerNation

5 minutes ago, RunnerUp said:

Word on the street is that you will get to see Martin Smith tonight.

That is also the same word I have heard. But was told same thing last week and that changed game day. But I believe he is back today. Really look forward to seeing him back on the field. Preseason scrimmages he was an absolute monster with the ball. Best he has ever looked.

6 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

That is also the same word I have heard. But was told same thing last week and that changed game day. But I believe he is back today. Really look forward to seeing him back on the field. Preseason scrimmages he was an absolute monster with the ball. Best he has ever looked.

Yes I agree. Can't wait.

On 9/13/2018 at 10:17 AM, Frontrunner1234 said:

Meigs hard schedule will help them prepare for the playoffs, they are in a tough region.

This is funny.... I hope your joking. Meigs has a cupcake schedule. Meigs opponents currently have 14 wins and 22 losses already this season. 2 teams haven’t even won a game. Teams in the West would DESTROY Meigs

46 minutes ago, Trollin said:

This is funny.... I hope your joking. Meigs has a cupcake schedule. Meigs opponents currently have 14 wins and 22 losses already this season. 2 teams haven’t even won a game. Teams in the West would DESTROY Meigs

Big talk honestly. Would love to play your team in order to serve you some crow.

5 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Big talk honestly. Would love to play your team in order to serve you some crow.

Would love for them to make it there to embarrass you. But regardless of who makes it from the West... if your team is there...they will make it happen. 

What good is going 10-0 in the regular season if you can’t make it through the playoffs?! Too full on eating cupcakes. Have your teams coach schedule some meat eaters. Might battle test your team or it least make them humble.