Westmoreland at Trousdale

tcjacket13

10 minutes ago, RTD said:

I don’t think this game will be close TC should win by at least 21-28 points 

Will be close game. Westmoreland is only giving up less than 10 points a game. Always are a tough opponent. Looking at last years game, TC qb scored 4 of the touchdowns and he will be on sideline. People didn’t understand how much offensive power he is. Now, I think TC we will win. But it’s gonna be a tough 4qtr game. 

1 hour ago, Jacketsalumn02 said:

Will be close game. Westmoreland is only giving up less than 10 points a game. Always are a tough opponent. Looking at last years game, TC qb scored 4 of the touchdowns and he will be on sideline. People didn’t understand how much offensive power he is. Now, I think TC we will win. But it’s gonna be a tough 4qtr game. 

Look at the teams they have played that’s not saying much giving up 10 points on defense I understand that #8 will be on sideline but #6 is the same type of player not as fast as #8 but He is still very fast and a good athlete TC has a more athletic and faster team than last year they still will give Westmoreland the same type of problems as last year game yes usually Westmoreland is a tough opponent but going by recent history and just seeing Westmoreland last few years their greatest strength is what TC do s best on offense Westmoreland lines up and try’s to pound the ball and TC run defense will stop the run game just like they have all year Westmoreland will have a very hard time moving the ball against these defense I also don’t think Westmoreland has seen this type of speed yet because not all schedules are equal you give TC Westmoreland first 4 games I think they would be 4-0 also you give Westmoreland TC schedule they are 1-3 at the best and likely 0-4 

49 minutes ago, RTD said:

Look at the teams they have played that’s not saying much giving up 10 points on defense I understand that #8 will be on sideline but #6 is the same type of player not as fast as #8 but He is still very fast and a good athlete TC has a more athletic and faster team than last year they still will give Westmoreland the same type of problems as last year game yes usually Westmoreland is a tough opponent but going by recent history and just seeing Westmoreland last few years their greatest strength is what TC do s best on offense Westmoreland lines up and try’s to pound the ball and TC run defense will stop the run game just like they have all year Westmoreland will have a very hard time moving the ball against these defense I also don’t think Westmoreland has seen this type of speed yet because not all schedules are equal you give TC Westmoreland first 4 games I think they would be 4-0 also you give Westmoreland TC schedule they are 1-3 at the best and likely 0-4 

If wagoner was smart he wouldnt even dress #6 out for this game and save him for whitwell! No need in chancing another injury on a game like this that they should mercy rule by halftime!

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

If wagoner was smart he wouldnt even dress #6 out for this game and save him for whitwell! No need in chancing another injury on a game like this that they should mercy rule by halftime!

I heard last night that he is resting all the starters after reading CoachT. :roflolk: Heck Postman, dont know if i'd waste the gas or time to roll down the hill just to give TC the W. Might as well stay home......

You know TC has more respect than that....Planning for a battle. :thumb:

Image result for braveheart

Edited by BCB~MVP

On 9/12/2018 at 11:22 AM, BCB~MVP said:

3 things have changed this match-up from what it used to be to what it is now.

-13 year layover between match-ups 

Time heals wounds and things are forgotten. The kids on the rosters today dont remember the hard-fought, games of years ago. Heck they probably think Westmoreland's stadium has always been set up the way it is now.  

-Coaching Changes at both schools 

-TC dominance of match-up in recent years

Going back to 2001 (as far back as this site goes) which is 17 years ago.

Trousdale County has won all 5 meetings. By a combined score of 148-25.

So yeah these kids or most anybody else for that matter haven't really seen anything to consider this a rivalry in some time.

We will see and TC better show up to play a scrappy Westmoreland team. They should win by a couple scores but they aren't good enough to just show up and beat this team and many of them left on the schedule.

7 hours ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

Nice try lol  Whitwell doesn’t count that’s just for bragging rights Westmoreland means lot more that Whitwell and is 10 times more important game