Westmoreland at Trousdale

tcjacket13

2 minutes ago, steelcityroller said:

I will say that this season is starting to look like last year for the Jackets. They start off looking bright and then things slowly fall apart.

They need to get it back on track these next couple games.

I have seen a few teams around the state at 3-0 or 4-0 that literally could have fallen into those records with who they played the first couple weeks.

I'm not saying that is the case with Westmoreland. They beat a good team last week.

Just saying there are some teams out there that simply had to show up the first couple weeks.

If the TC defense plays like they did against Lebanon, Friendship and Watertown shows up then Westmoreland will have trouble moving the ball period.

There is no comparison between Watertown and Westmoreland. I've seen both teams.

If you notice most everybody said the Watertown vs TC game was gonna be close. Some of the TC posters even said they wouldn't be shocked if Watertown won the game.

It dont really matter what anybody says when it comes down to it! 

5 hours ago, Tonytiger said:

IF TC DONT BEAT THIS TEAM THIS WEEK BY AT LEAST 4 TDS THEN THEY ARE NOT THE TEAM THEY THOUGHT. TC SHOULD BE SUBBING BY HALFTIME AND GETTING YOUNGER KIDS PLAYING TIME FOR THE WHITWELL GAME AND THE PLAYOFFS FOR THAT NEXT WATERTOWN/TC MATCHUP! SORRY BUT WEST DONT HAVE A KID THAT WOULD START FOR TC OR WATERTOWN! THAT INCLUDES 44! AGAIN, KUDOS FOR REMOVING THE CANCER! MY COWORKER WAS ALSO HAPPY! 

Either get off the boards or start posting like you have half of a brain. You’re a disgrace to the watertown posters who actually have respect for other people!

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, Tonytiger said:

IF TC DONT BEAT THIS TEAM THIS WEEK BY AT LEAST 4 TDS THEN THEY ARE NOT THE TEAM THEY THOUGHT. TC SHOULD BE SUBBING BY HALFTIME AND GETTING YOUNGER KIDS PLAYING TIME FOR THE WHITWELL GAME AND THE PLAYOFFS FOR THAT NEXT WATERTOWN/TC MATCHUP! SORRY BUT WEST DONT HAVE A KID THAT WOULD START FOR TC OR WATERTOWN! THAT INCLUDES 44! AGAIN, KUDOS FOR REMOVING THE CANCER! MY COWORKER WAS ALSO HAPPY! 

You are out of your mind if you think #44 wouldn't start..... You will see friday that him along with #18 both would taking some spots. Ya'll sleeping on the Eagles and you better wake up!!

44 is very similar to 25 from Watertown. 25 may be a step quicker and a little more refined on the offensive side of the ball, but that may be due to the type of offense they play in. On defense, I would put 44 up against anyone. He is a very good LB, tough to block, runs sideline to sideline, and is a sure tackler. 

With all that being said, I will agree with Tony on one thing, TC should win this game by 4 TD’s or more if they are a true 2A gold ball candidate. 

On 9/8/2018 at 9:36 PM, Vent said:

LOL! Ford is on a completely different level from either of those kids. He did fumble against Watertown, but anyone there will verify he is the real deal with the ball in his hands and getting north/South. They beat Watertown if they stay in the I Formation all night and feed #2 the ball. Not sure why he got kicked off, but I can’t imagine it’s any worse than what 8 did to get suspended for 7 games. TC is falling apart the closer we get to the playoffs. I thought they were hands down the favorite to win the gold ball in 2A. Now I don’t think they make the semifinals.

Ford may have showed out on the playing field, but that's just half of it.  He was suspended a game or 2 earlier in the year and then went back to his same ways.  The team seemed divided with him in the locker room.  I will say this, TC is sticking by their guns when it comes to discipline (even if it has cost them 2 L's this year).  I hope the best for Ford, but I think his football career at TC at least for this year is over.  Hope he can get things figured out and have a great basketball season.  

4 hours ago, Vent said:

44 is very similar to 25 from Watertown. 25 may be a step quicker and a little more refined on the offensive side of the ball, but that may be due to the type of offense they play in. On defense, I would put 44 up against anyone. He is a very good LB, tough to block, runs sideline to sideline, and is a sure tackler. 

With all that being said, I will agree with Tony on one thing, TC should win this game by 4 TD’s or more if they are a true 2A gold ball candidate. 

I agree that they SHOULD but I don't know that this Eagles team is going down easy coming off last week. Like postman said earlier we aren't supposed to win so them boys going to lay it all down this Friday!