SCIENCE HILL VS BEARDEN

Orion7

Good high school football game.  SH jumped out to a 28-7 lead mid-way through 3rd, but BHS rallied to make it a game.  BHS lost 3 starters to injuries during the game, but still managed to make a game of it.  They had the ball with 1 second left in the game on the SH 10 yard line, but couldn't convert on a pass into the end zone to tie it up.  

SH is a talented team and I wouldn't be surprised to see them in the playoffs this year.  Good luck to both teams for the remainder of the season!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 9/15/2018 at 9:32 AM, BarneySox2007 said:

I couldn't believe the commercial at halftime where the little boy walks into the car dealership and bought a car with one dollar down.

I thought you were responding to the half time score. It was 14-7 SH. I watched on DCM. SH was more physical at the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball. SH should have scored on their last drive. BHS helped out their drive with some personal foul penalties. Seemed the BHS defense lost their composure on that last drive by SH. If BHS would have been more disciplined on defense that last drive the SH would have stalled closer at midfield and given the BHS offense a shorter field for their final drive to try and tie or win the game.                                       BHS running back, QB, and TE are great competitors. Seems like with #1 at RB and the QB running ability, more read option could could help take pressure off passing game. QB took some hard hits and kept on going. TE catches alot of passes. Others need to catch what is thrown to them.                                                      BHS defense could not match SH physically. Not much you can do about that except cut down on penalties.                                              BHS will beat CAK. CAK is down.

8 hours ago, BigTime1950 said:

I thought you were responding to the half time score. It was 14-7 SH. I watched on DCM. SH was more physical at the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball. SH should have scored on their last drive. BHS helped out their drive with some personal foul penalties. Seemed the BHS defense lost their composure on that last drive by SH. If BHS would have been more disciplined on defense that last drive the SH would have stalled closer at midfield and given the BHS offense a shorter field for their final drive to try and tie or win the game.                                       BHS running back, QB, and TE are great competitors. Seems like with #1 at RB and the QB running ability, more read option could could help take pressure off passing game. QB took some hard hits and kept on going. TE catches alot of passes. Others need to catch what is thrown to them.                                                      BHS defense could not match SH physically. Not much you can do about that except cut down on penalties.                                              BHS will beat CAK. CAK is down.

Just joking around with you. It did surprise me. I watched it on Diamond Clear and SH looked good.