AP POLL CLASS 1A SEPT 10 2018

Southtowner

3 minutes ago, sum1uno said:

It was their first game. Community has improved. They had about 60 players dressed. Our backups have improved. But Community is not in bottom 10 in state. They would make playoffs in some 1A regions

Yea, but you know as well as I do that you have an excellent senior class. A class that has only came around once in Cornersville history.

7 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

Here's the way I see it coming down as of now.  With the way Lake County and Dresden both had slip ups. I see the West being coming down to Cornersville and Huntingdon. 

In the East, I see SP and Whitwell having an armageddon type battle at the crossroads in the regular season to see who gets to host armageddon II in the quarterfinals to see who hosts those Greenback boys in armageddon III.

Of course I said the other day, this is only an opinion, worth about two cents and can turn on a dime at any moment.  But this is the moment I'm in.

Armageddon lmbo 

11 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

LMBO, good fix. I am starting to think again that it is truly a 5 horse race, but with one clear cut leader in Greenback. Greenback, Whitwell, Cornersville, and Huntingdon are clearly the senior dominated teams. SP, Huntingdon, and Lake County are all sophomore and junior laden teams. 

Is Huntingdon senior dominated and sophomore and junior laden,, If so you might as well throw in freshman and say they are loaded top to bottom

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, TheAmbassador said:

Yes, I still think Huntingdon should end up in Cookeville in the west. However, Cornersville has looked better. That Community game through me off week 1. Community is horrible and I’m still trying to wrap my head around how Cornersville didn’t beat them any worse than that.  

I was told coach Randolph started substituting in the second quarter so the score might not reflect how the game went. 

2 hours ago, Southtowner said:

I was a little surprised Dresden beat Lake with what they had coming back but tried to reason with myself that Dresden in one of the bigger 1a teams.  Then when West Carroll came along and upset the apple cart even more it just makes one scratch their head.  

I heard that Dresden had some injuries in the West Carroll game including their QB.

9 hours ago, MikeHoncho said:

Is Huntingdon senior dominated and sophomore and junior laden,, If so you might as well throw in freshman and say they are loaded top to bottom

Huntingdon is NOT senior dominated....might want to check that data again...mostly Juniors and Sophomore's driving this team. 

18 minutes ago, HHSFBF said:

Huntingdon is NOT senior dominated....might want to check that data again...mostly Juniors and Sophomore's driving this team. 

If you will go back and read you will see that the Ambassador said they were senior dominated along with several other teams and I was just commenting on that.  So you need to tell him to check his DATA .

• Upvote 1