GCA at Greenback

orngnblk

11 hours ago, Gbnation said:

I think they’re just messing around ( I hope lol) and they still park on the visitors side. Muskox and GHSblackhelmet. 

Men there isn't much fight left in me LOL! Ox might have some in him on a big night and need to " go handle some stuff" hahaha. But i can assure you we treat opposing fans with what they deserve , you act stupid we might call you on it but i can guarantee that for the last umpteen years we have been over there we have never or would never say anything to a kid. Usually only thing said to opposing fans is can you please get out of my truck spot that we pay for every year thanks. We look forward to welcoming the Rams to Cooper Field tonight! Go Cherokees!! 

4 minutes ago, Raven52 said:

I’m taking food suggestions from the locals. 

Drug store in downtown Greenback has a better burger. If Fuzz is doing steak night at the Corner I would go there. Believe it or not it will be one of the best steaks you have had and i can guarantee it will be the best you have ever had from a gas station!! LOL If you go to Fuzz's get there early.

1 hour ago, orngnblk said:

Hope we all stay healthy and we win by 21.:roflolk: like I told Pride that's their job can't sacrifice everybody for one person

That's for sure. I'll tell you this much....word travelled FAST. My son came home laughing about it after practice.....said he'd heard it at school. Said he didn't care much either way, because they know they have 11 guys to account for tonight. I sent him on his way with a case of Pedialyte and swift kick in the butt to get him riled up. We've had our fun. Now, its time for the boys to go do what they do. Should be fun to watch, no matter how it turns out.

1 minute ago, orngnblk said:

It wasnt a little guy wearing an English driving hat and wearing a black fringed jacket riding a Suzuki Marauder was it?:motorbike::roflol:

Or......maybe it could've been a bunch of lil green leprechauns coming up this way to spy on the mighty Spartans? Last Friday night might've put just a little worry in those clover lovers down south.

See the source image Raven.......these your guys?????? :mrgreen:

36 minutes ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

Drug store in downtown Greenback has a better burger. If Fuzz is doing steak night at the Corner I would go there. Believe it or not it will be one of the best steaks you have had and i can guarantee it will be the best you have ever had from a gas station!! LOL If you go to Fuzz's get there early.

I would second the Drug Store only been there once for a game but was very pleased with the food. Had to double up on Fried Okra. Great pie as well.

37 minutes ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

Haven't been to the drugstore in a long time but I'm sure you're right either one would be great

1 hour ago, Raven52 said:

I’m taking food suggestions from the locals. 

The Greenback Drugstore & Diner will be open late tonight since it is game night. Full grill until 5 then the Thusday night special is baked spaghetti, salad & bread. Get there early right across from the post office in downtown. That dive has been open since 1923!