GCA at Greenback

orngnblk

5 minutes ago, OneEyedKing said:

lookin forward to comin into town this aftenroon. ill be eatin at jakes then trying to get a good seat for the game. ill be wearing my work cloths still but will change into some teniss shoes for the drive for comfort. best food from the concession stand is what? lookin for some hard nosd football where all the boys come out safe

Concession stand is ok , they will have food trucks set up Geno's is good 

6 hours ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

Men there isn't much fight left in me LOL! Ox might have some in him on a big night and need to " go handle some stuff" hahaha. But i can assure you we treat opposing fans with what they deserve , you act stupid we might call you on it but i can guarantee that for the last umpteen years we have been over there we have never or would never say anything to a kid. Usually only thing said to opposing fans is can you please get out of my truck spot that we pay for every year thanks. We look forward to welcoming the Rams to Cooper Field tonight! Go Cherokees!! 

That’s what I was telling crow that you and ox wouldn’t say anything to the kids.