GCA at Greenback

orngnblk

2 hours ago, muskox said:

probably wont end to well for you or your hybrid escalade

Y’all talk so big, but when Casteel took the helm, he whipped all you boys in shape. He kicked you away from the visitor stands, which I’m sure ticked you off. It was the right move. When I was there years ago, the terrible things that were said next to the stands wasn’t called for. I’m sure it caused a few fights. And if you come to a HS football game looking for a fight as an adult, you need to be thinned from the herd. 

8 minutes ago, gcarams2008 said:

Y’all talk so big, but when Casteel took the helm, he whipped all you boys in shape. He kicked you away from the visitor stands, which I’m sure ticked you off. It was the right move. When I was there years ago, the terrible things that were said next to the stands wasn’t called for. I’m sure it caused a few fights. And if you come to a HS football game looking for a fight as an adult, you need to be thinned from the herd. 

I think they’re just messing around ( I hope lol) and they still park on the visitors side. Muskox and GHSblackhelmet.