HUNTINGDON @ MILAN THE DOG AND PONY SHOW

ZEBRA35

We ain’t gonna see another quarterback like Stanfield this year. We need to work on sliding one of those linebackers down into a stance and try to work on stopping the teams trying to grind on us. Camden, and Mcewen both got us grinding. Grind grind grind. Safety’s keep creeping up and then bang throw it over our heads. That sound like Cornersville to anyone?

Guest MustangMan2020
6 minutes ago, Amannamedhorse said:

We ain’t gonna see another quarterback like Stanfield this year. We need to work on sliding one of those linebackers down into a stance and try to work on stopping the teams trying to grind on us. Camden, and Mcewen both got us grinding. Grind grind grind. Safety’s keep creeping up and then bang throw it over our heads. That sound like Cornersville to anyone?

Nope!!

Guest MustangMan2020
1 minute ago, Amannamedhorse said:

Explain my friend.

I wouldn’t change much defensively!! Camden did run it a little.. But after game was all but over!!  We basically took away Cornersville ground game!! 2-1 total yards for HUNTINGDON!! One pass over the top we had one of starting safety’s on sideline!! Would u agree defensive played well enough to beat Cornersville? 

1 minute ago, MustangMan2020 said:

I wouldn’t change much defensively!! Camden did run it a little.. But after game was all but over!!  We basically took away Cornersville ground game!! 2-1 total yards for HUNTINGDON!! One pass over the top we had one of starting safety’s on sideline!! Would u agree defensive played well enough to beat Cornersville? 

Yes actually I would agree with that assessment. I think we need to be a little more multi dimensional on offense and defense. What we are doing is working, I just think we need to be prepared if it ever doesn’t work. I just wanna know we are prepared for the 3 yards and a cloud of dust offenses. I think with the speed of our linebackers and safety’s I might just slide on of those middle linebackers to nose in some situations. But that’s just me. I don’t make the big money!

Guest MustangMan2020
Just now, Amannamedhorse said:

Yes actually I would agree with that assessment. I think we need to be a little more multi dimensional on offense and defense. What we are doing is working, I just think we need to be prepared if it ever doesn’t work. I just wanna know we are prepared for the 3 yards and a cloud of dust offenses. I think with the speed of our linebackers and safety’s I might just slide on of those middle linebackers to nose in some situations. But that’s just me. I don’t make the big money!

Agree 100%.. I like to spread field more offensively.. defensively depending on what offense we see make proper adjustments according to skill set!!