HUNTINGDON @ MILAN THE DOG AND PONY SHOW

ZEBRA35

1 hour ago, Croppygenius said:

I guess you remember the season the Mustangs tackled Earnest Fields on the 5 and he got up and strolled into the end zone for 6. I still hadn't got over that!

You didn’t know?  We got the officials in our back pocket!!!  Ever notic do those phantom holding calls when you come to Milan or how the clock just mysteriously stops working at just the right time??

18 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

You didn’t know?  We got the officials in our back pocket!!!  Ever notic do those phantom holding calls when you come to Milan or how the clock just mysteriously stops working at just the right time??

I remember in 1994 one of your boys getting tackled at los, our guys getting off him and then him getting pushed into the end zone for the 2 pt conversion. I also remember Viktor Kidd starting and stopping 8 times before the play started in 1998. Y’all should be ashamed to count those two BPM.

8 minutes ago, Amannamedhorse said:

I remember in 1994 one of your boys getting tackled at los, our guys getting off him and then him getting pushed into the end zone for the 2 pt conversion. I also remember Viktor Kidd starting and stopping 8 times before the play started in 1998. Y’all should be ashamed to count those two BPM.

That gold ball from 98 looks great. :)

Huntingdon has the fire power to pull away with this one, but Milan almost always plays the Mustangs tough. This'll be a war for 2 quarters, but I think Mustangs pull away at the end of the 2nd/early 1st half. 

Assuming Huntingdon doesn't come out sloppy like they did against McEwen, I see the score something like 49-27.

If Milan is sharp through the air, they'll hang in there. That's been Huntingdon's Achilles so far this year.

15 hours ago, HHSFBF said:

Huntingdon 49 Milan maybe 21. Way too fast for Milan this year! Huntingdon needs to work on kickoff coverage for sure and hold on to the football a little better. Gonna be a long night for Milan puppies!

Milan has more speed than you think. They are just a bit smaller than they have been in the past