HUNTINGDON @ MILAN THE DOG AND PONY SHOW

ZEBRA35

Guest MustangMan2020
8 minutes ago, peabodypride said:

Dude,that would be great!if we played it would be a amazing rematch of the best middle school game in history!!!! 

I hear it was quite a game!! Didn’t get to see it my son didn’t play that year in middle school..You got a strong junior class.. I know several of your junior boys. I coached them in baseball athletes!!

2 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

they go out of state every year for one game. im not sure that they are this year. i think they went to texas last year

12 minutes ago, peabodypride said:

Yep,from what I understand

28 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

I have a question if someone can help me out. Does UC really play a team in NJ??????

Wow! 

Guest MustangMan2020
9 minutes ago, sportsnutz said:

Huntingdon better come out to play in this one. If they treat this game like they just did McEwen, they'll blink and be down 21. Can't let that happen against a good team on the road. 

Hopefully they'll have a tough week of practice to get them ready for this game. It's not a region game, but it still means a lot to both teams.

I thought offense looked great again outside of turnovers!! They will be ready it’s Milan!!