HUNTINGDON @ MILAN THE DOG AND PONY SHOW

ZEBRA35

1 hour ago, ysoangry said:

I'm tore on this game. One part of me hopes Huntingdon wins so they go into playoffs as their cocky selves and get bounced out early. The other part wants Milan to beat them by 40. To be honest I think the Phillies win in close game. 

You better worry about the Tide and not worry about the Stangs. Peabody dont mind hangin 70+ on folks

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Goldenpride said:

Huntington will be there all through out the playoffs. They will probably have home field advantage throughout the playoffs. They will probably win against Wayne county, and then play on their hike turf and let their speed fly. Huntington wins this one 35-14

huntingDon will play 1st 3 rounds at home then travel to Lake County for semi-finals then to Cookeville to whip them boys from Greenback for gold ball #2. You heard it here 1st

25 minutes ago, Croppygenius said:

Mustangs played y'all pretty tough in the 2004 championship game. Very exciting  game. That kickoff return in the 4th quarter got us. Beat us 52-41.

Yup! One of the best games ive ever seen. At one time even i was yelling Booooooo! .......Watching Bo Weathers run. He was electrifying that night. There was some serious talent on both sides of the field that bitter cold night!

2004_alcoa_football.thumb.jpg.a221abcf74c3356dd9f069479086ec32.jpg

13 minutes ago, BCsportsfan said:

Yup! One of the best games ive ever seen. At one time even i was yelling Booooooo! .......Watching Bo Weathers run. He was electrifying that night. There was some serious talent on both sides of the field that bitter cold night!

2004_alcoa_football.thumb.jpg.a221abcf74c3356dd9f069479086ec32.jpg

It was fun to watch!! Chris Donald carrying 3-4 tornados on his back into the end zone. Ya'll had a stud as well (his name slip me now), he was a beast and signed with TN I think. Lived with the coach so I heard. And MAN WAS IT COLD!!!

1 minute ago, HHSFBF said:

It was fun to watch!! Chris Donald carrying 3-4 tornados on his back into the end zone. Ya'll had a stud as well (his name slip me now), he was a beast and signed with TN I think. Lived with the coach so I heard. And MAN WAS IT COLD!!!

Yup, that was Alcoa's #2, Dustin "Duck" Lindsey. This picture of Duck was the following year in the Championship game against Goodpasture.

urlget.jpg.b731f8358afce12d2cd790d5ebc7f10e.jpg