HUNTINGDON @ MILAN THE DOG AND PONY SHOW

ZEBRA35

Had to spend most of my day in Milan. Here are some observations. It’s coming a shower. Channel 11 has their production trailer set up right where the kids usually play football. They gonna be mad. The road shoulders aren’t covered in cotton as is usually the case when we travel to Milan. According to reliable sources the Bullpups have scrapped their Butch Jones offense for a straight I. They also scrapped the 3-4 defense and have gone back to a 50. Im predicting a close game in first half and then the Stangs open it up in the 2nd. 35-14. Calling for rain so that could dampen the scoring as well.

2 minutes ago, Amannamedhorse said:

Had to spend most of my day in Milan. Here are some observations. It’s coming a shower. Channel 11 has their production trailer set up right where the kids usually play football. They gonna be mad. The road shoulders aren’t covered in cotton as is usually the case when we travel to Milan. According to reliable sources the Bullpups have scrapped their Butch Jones offense for a straight I. They also scrapped the 3-4 defense and have gone back to a 50. Im predicting a close game in first half and then the Stangs open it up in the 2nd. 35-14. Calling for rain so that could dampen the scoring as well.

Your reliable sources are not very reliable. 

1 hour ago, Amannamedhorse said:

Butch jones style offense that’s hilarious :roflol:

1 hour ago, Amannamedhorse said:

Shoot it straight then brah.

No I’m just giving you a heard time. I don’t doubt there may be chang a in the defense. There were rumblings if it at the beginning of the year. I think having more down lineman will help against run oriented teams like Covington and Huntingdung as we have been getting gashed by the run when teams run straight at us. The 3-4 was a nice idea for teams that like to spread it out but isn’t doing us much good so maybe a change is needed. However changing the offense that has been averaging almost 40 per game makes no sense to me. But what do I know. 

33 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

No I’m just giving you a heard time. I don’t doubt there may be chang a in the defense. There were rumblings if it at the beginning of the year. I think having more down lineman will help against run oriented teams like Covington and Huntingdung as we have been getting gashed by the run when teams run straight at us. The 3-4 was a nice idea for teams that like to spread it out but isn’t doing us much good so maybe a change is needed. However changing the offense that has been averaging almost 40 per game makes no sense to me. But what do I know. 

They told me they are running so much before halftime that they are worn out in 2nd half. Just rumblings from a fan. Idk.

18 minutes ago, Amannamedhorse said:

They told me they are running so much before halftime that they are worn out in 2nd half. Just rumblings from a fan. Idk.

When you have 6 or 7 lineman vs on 3 down lineman on defense you are asking a lot of your linebackers. Our linebackers play offense as well and I can definitely see them getting gases in the second half.