York @ Oneida

Guest Fall101

1 minute ago, Gbnation said:

I know but I couldn’t help it lol!!

just messing around. 

I agree with you though. Plus you know as good as anybody they caught CF with one of the not so good teams they have had in years. 

1 minute ago, Spike16 said:

I agree with you though. Plus you know as good as anybody they caught CF with one of the not so good teams they have had in years. 

I agree, I think Coalfield will finish third or maybe fourth in our district this year. Not sure how good midway is this year that’s why I think third maybe fourth. I think os will finish second. 

5 hours ago, option76 said:

Whose got time to sit on a message board 24/7?  Not this working man.  What can be said your team is 10’ tall spitting fire out their arse, and laser beam out their eyes.  I’m sure this will be a hard hitting good time come Friday!!! 

To be clear, you were quoting a statement about 10 foot tall players with unnatural powers. I was speaking of the abilities of the YAI team and with the apparent ease they will obviously completely dominant the poor Indian team. :roll:

On 9/18/2018 at 12:34 PM, crow said:

Yes I watched the coalfield game. As for speed or better than or worse than last year's team I'm not sure but that is what I've been told by several YAI former players and alumni that have watched more games than not over the last 20 plus years. If I'm wrong then it's because they're wrong. If YAI is in fact bigger, faster, stronger than last year then they should win easily. If they're all 10 feet tall shooting fire from their eyes, lightening bolts from their arse crying FFREEEEEDDOMMMMM!!! Then I'd say is a running clock in YAIs favor. Personally I'm gonna have to wait and see myself. 

Here option, just for clarty, it's obviously YAI with these lightening farting warriors lol.