York @ Oneida

Guest Fall101

1 hour ago, crow said:

I'm not saying we're world beaters by any means. You for one know that. I will say you saw by far the worst outing this year to date. Oneida is improved quite a lot from last year, by all accounts including several YAI faithful they are even at best, maybe not quite as good as last year and with less speed. Add to that both teams predisposition to grinding it out then I think you've got a recipe for a close game. Could be wrong of course, I did get you and GFD and some Hampton boys all the way up to oneida one night for a "good game" and we got drilled ya know lol. Hafta wait and see I reckon. 

Crow the only reason I'm going with York is everybody on their side said they're better this year but you say they're about the same?

4 hours ago, crow said:

I'm not saying we're world beaters by any means. You for one know that. I will say you saw by far the worst outing this year to date. Oneida is improved quite a lot from last year, by all accounts including several YAI faithful they are even at best, maybe not quite as good as last year and with less speed. Add to that both teams predisposition to grinding it out then I think you've got a recipe for a close game. Could be wrong of course, I did get you and GFD and some Hampton boys all the way up to oneida one night for a "good game" and we got drilled ya know lol. Hafta wait and see I reckon. 

Have you seen York play?   They lost one speedster and replaces him with one just as fast.  They now have a fullback that will run you over then out run you.  Defensively they have given up 14 points for the year.  The statement that they are not quite as good is ludicrous!!! 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, option76 said:

Have you seen York play?   They lost one speedster and replaces him with one just as fast.  They now have a fullback that will run you over then out run you.  Defensively they have given up 14 points for the year.  The statement that they are not quite as good is ludicrous!!! 

I saw 26 points

34 minutes ago, option76 said:

Have they played anybody? Easy to say they are world beaters when they play teams that are not so good. I know they have played bigger schools but just because they are bigger doesn't make them good. 

Plus you played CF who is really pretty down compared to years past and beat them 21-0. Don't get me wrong a win is a win but if you are better than last year then y'all shoulda mercy ruled them. 

If Oneida does in fact get thumped by York at home then I'll eat my words and tell York congrats on a good win. Then I'll begin to pray for them since they will have to see Alcoa in November. 

I just think this Oneida team is better than last year. I believe they can play with York if they show up and play like we have seen them. I can promise you this whoever wins this game come Saturday mornin will feel it. This will be a slobber knocker.