York @ Oneida

Guest Fall101

It will be a very difficult for Oneida. The game will be won In the trenches. The linebackers better also have their big boy pants on come Friday night cause I can promise you Yorks backs will look to run you over. I do think this game works better in Oneidas favor because Lambert prides himself in stoppin the run. Can he make the calls and put the front 7 in position to make plays? We will see! I also think Oneida is gonna have to put York behind the sticks and get them in some 3rd and longs. I'm excited bout this one! 

1 minute ago, Spike16 said:

It will be a very difficult for Oneida. The game will be won In the trenches. The linebackers better also have their big boy pants on come Friday night cause I can promise you Yorks backs will look to run you over. I do think this game works better in Oneidas favor because Lambert prides himself in stoppin the run. Can he make the calls and put the front 7 in position to make plays? We will see! I also think Oneida is gonna have to put York behind the sticks and get them in some 3rd and longs. I'm excited bout this one! 

Should be a good game. 

You and your gang outta head up this Way. GB plays Thursday plus Oneida don't kickoff till 8 Friday night. Y'all will have plenty of time to make it. 

Edited by Fall101

I'm going to take York again this year. 27-13 York.

I know Oneida has a good defensive minded coach in Lambert to stop the run but from what I've seen and heard about York they look tough to stop. Oneida runs well too but I think they'd have to get some long runs + long drives to speed up the game clock.  Spreading their offense this year works in York's favor too imho. If the Indians go 3 and out a lot York's tough backs will wear on the D plus the look to have a sizable OL.

The first half my guess will be a slobber knocker and low scoring. Oneida seems to be a 2nd half team this year and that's factor could come into play, they just have to keep York pinned back and contained 4 quarters to win this one.

1 minute ago, orngnblk said:

Mckinney is gone he is worth 14 to 21 points by himself.That doesn't mean much.

York did not give up a defensive TD until this past game all year. There have been few possessions all year they they have not scored. Oneida lost to Harriman which lost to Oneida. That says a lot. They are better than last year when they beat Oneida 28-7.

Just now, bobcatfan300 said:

York did not give up a defensive TD until this past game all year. There have been few possessions all year they they have not scored. Oneida lost to Harriman which lost to Oneida. That says a lot. They are better than last year when they beat Oneida 

Coalfield is waaay down compared to last year.Im sure you all are improved.I watched Oneida and the fell apart against Harryman abd i expect York to win by 14 Oneida is better to when they play!

5 minutes ago, bobcatfan300 said:

York did not give up a defensive TD until this past game all year. There have been few possessions all year they they have not scored. Oneida lost to Harriman which lost to Oneida. That says a lot. They are better than last year when they beat Oneida 28-7.

Just like O&B said that Harriman game was the worst Oneida has played all year and still only lost by 12. They had 5 turnovers and played terrible on offense. I can assure you that they will be ready and will not have 5 turnovers. If this O-Line shows up and has a little swagger bout them then I promise you they can play with York.

1 hour ago, Spike16 said:

Just like O&B said that Harriman game was the worst Oneida has played all year and still only lost by 12. They had 5 turnovers and played terrible on offense. I can assure you that they will be ready and will not have 5 turnovers. If this O-Line shows up and has a little swagger bout them then I promise you they can play with York.

I will be surprised if this game is even close. 

1 hour ago, Spike16 said:

You all act like turnovers are giveaways.  Hard hits and stripping the ball causes fumbles and stepping in front of passes causes interceptions, not always but sometimes they are boneheaded plays like dropping the ball or throwing lame ducks, etcetera but its all part of the game.  More times than not whoever wins the turnover battle wins the game but not always.  You guys could beat York though if you play good because their not that good of a team really. They are probably not as good as they was last year in my opinion because we are way down from were we was last year.  We will be lucky to finish 4th in the district this year,  we got lucky against Harriman for the most part.  I'm changing my pic, Oneida by 6