York @ Oneida

Guest Fall101

21 minutes ago, Spike16 said:

Let me gues you seen the Harriman game? 

Let me guess, I'm betting he's not watched oneida at all. He may be correct on his prediction but I'm still betting he's not saw oneida. 

As for a running clock at home, it has happened occasionally but very rarely and even when oneida is down it takes a special team to achieve that. If YAI can do that I will certainly be impressed. 

1 hour ago, crow said:

Let me guess, I'm betting he's not watched oneida at all. He may be correct on his prediction but I'm still betting he's not saw oneida. 

As for a running clock at home, it has happened occasionally but very rarely and even when oneida is down it takes a special team to achieve that. If YAI can do that I will certainly be impressed. 

I honestly can’t remember the last time Oneida had a runnin clock on them at home. 

54 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Grace in 14 maybe playoffs,Coalfield in 16 was running for a while but you scored late,i was at that one.

I think you are correct bout CF. I’m not sure bout grace in playoffs. Like Crow said though it’s tough to do it to Oneida at home. It may happen who knows. I sure hope not