5A Crockett comes to Hampton

uknoit2

On 9/15/2018 at 9:41 PM, uknoit2 said:

I agree, but we weren't in their league last year and played a great game. May not have quite the horses we did last year tho.

Just play hard and hope for no injuries.

Agree on the good game with no injuries, we comming with about 42 kids dressed. Numbers are down because of what happened last year, but with Coach Chandleys Renewed Passion i think we will have more and more kids come out.

Always respected Hampton football, cause of the tough nosed football players they have had. 

Yes we have talent, they had the same players last year. But the Attitude of the kids this year is 100% different than last year. Coach is tough on them but showes them Much Respect and in turn they Play Hard for him.

Good luck Friday and beyond Hampton Bull Dogs

5 hours ago, Ashes2new said:

Agree on the good game with no injuries, we comming with about 42 kids dressed. Numbers are down because of what happened last year, but with Coach Chandleys Renewed Passion i think we will have more and more kids come out.

Always respected Hampton football, cause of the tough nosed football players they have had. 

Yes we have talent, they had the same players last year. But the Attitude of the kids this year is 100% different than last year. Coach is tough on them but showes them Much Respect and in turn they Play Hard for him.

Good luck Friday and beyond Hampton Bull Dogs

Thanks and you all be safe heading up....Contrary to what some are saying on the 5A boards, hope we can make it a game....We shall see

DC is giving it to us

31-0 at half.

I like the way DC claps their hands in our face after every play and the HC demanding holding calls on us up 28-0 LOL

Too bad they dont play another smaller schoool, like...Greeneville :roflol:

DC is a good looking 5a team...huge and fast....Can see why they're soon to be 6-0.