5A Crockett comes to Hampton

uknoit2

5 minutes ago, THE KING said:

I knew Hampton would get spanked in this game.  Crockett is a different animal

They should be! 

But having your V in with 4 minutes left on a running clock, up that much is ridiculous...He has some learning to do. 

And you'd thot they had beat Alcoa tonight. Hey if that's exciting to beat us, I'll take that as the only positive from tonight 

12 minutes ago, stockton4182 said:

Coach Chandley fired up after that fumble call where he didn’t have possession plus all the the holding calls. We have a bunch of fired up boys after last season 

Each holding call was legit. And we held a lot too but didnt get called. I'd say we had refs favoring us but it was BARNETT'S crew, so that cant be LOL

1 minute ago, uknoit2 said:

They should be! 

But having your V in with 4 minutes left on a running clock, up that much is ridiculous...He has some learning to do. 

And you'd thot they had beat Alcoa tonight. Hey if that's exciting to beat us, I'll take that as the only positive from tonight 

Hey! Hampton is a legend.  You should see how i act when we beat y'all.  I run through town with my purple Simmons shorts on with a bobcat under each arm looking for a chestnut to wipe their butts on :o

3 minutes ago, stockton4182 said:

Yea ole Ron needs to give it up. I thought you’ll would give us a game. I don’t see why Coach didn’t pull starters sooner but he’s done that the whole season. I hope Hampton goes on a roll now.

Lost starting RB, TE, and corners were all beat up early. Much inexperience and youth out there tonight. But we'll get there.

I agree, but if someone doesn't guide him better, he'll end up losing one of his own studs to injury by not pulling em.