5A Crockett comes to Hampton

uknoit2

35 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Geez nation didnt know you were fightn all these mtn men by yourself!!Im just glad you got an ugly mouth,and dont know how to squeal like a pig!:lol:

He's just fighting the little feller with tassels on his jacket :roll:  There is a history attached to that jacket. An outlaw biker wore it in the late 80's.  Back when it was ok to wear jackets with fringes.  He passed it on to me a couple years ago.  Old king has always danced to a different fiddle.  If 20 people are wearing carharts and wranglers, the king will be in something different :-D

18 minutes ago, THE KING said:

He's just fighting the little feller with tassels on his jacket :roll:  There is a history attached to that jacket. An outlaw biker wore it in the late 80's.  Back when it was ok to wear jackets with fringes.  He passed it on to me a couple years ago.  Old king has always danced to a different fiddle.  If 20 people are wearing carharts and wranglers, the king will be in something different :-D

I completley understand i was givin same thing from an old biker it was from the 70's (no tassels LOL) best one ive ever had broke in right will last forever.

And no i would have never figured you were a rebel.LOL!When you came to GB with hat and jacket i knew you didnt give a s---!Like i told you then you,pujo and Landers91 are my kinda folks!

• Like 1