Alcoa Tornadoes host Dobyns-Bennett and The Indian Tribe

BCsportsfan

Nice to know the ole Blaze is amongst so many friends and admirers!    Yes, the Tribe takes it 26-24, and I will be the very first to admit that this is a mild upset.    Afterwards, Alcoa will roll all the way to Cookeville and bring the gold back with them.    But next Friday belongs to Kingsport.    Wish I could go see it....

1 hour ago, blazer1set said:

Nice to know the ole Blaze is amongst so many friends and admirers!    Yes, the Tribe takes it 26-24, and I will be the very first to admit that this is a mild upset.    Afterwards, Alcoa will roll all the way to Cookeville and bring the gold back with them.    But next Friday belongs to Kingsport.    Wish I could go see it....

6 hours ago, blazer1set said:

Get on your lil horsey and ride!

Just say whoo horsey whoo!!!...when you see the big Tornado!

TerrificFeistyEider-size_restricted.gif.8fe17853af0741eb711163048a3c574c.gif

Edited by BCsportsfan

Any given Sunday was the name of a movie.Problem this week is the game isn't on Sunday.I'm not smoking any illegal substances but will say this.On offense DB does have the ability to gain yards and score on any team.On the defensive side of the ball ,I think DB needs what any team playing Alcoa this year needs Alcoa to do. That's make some mistakes.Im not counting the Tribe out and have a hundred dollars to prove it.Before my friends from Alcoa take my hand off,the only thing I need in return is 60 points to help my odds of holding on to this Benjamin.Better edit.My point isn't DB will lose by 60 { and I do think it's much closer then that} but that Alcoa hasn't won the game yet

Edited by BatmanDevil

36 minutes ago, BatmanDevil said:

Any given Sunday was the name of a movie.Problem this week is the game isn't on Sunday.I'm not smoking any illegal substances but will say this.On offense DB does have the ability to gain yards and score on any team.On the defensive side of the ball ,I think DB needs what any team playing Alcoa this year needs Alcoa to do. That's make some mistakes.Im not counting the Tribe out and have a hundred dollars to prove it.Before my friends from Alcoa take my hand off,the only thing I need in return is 60 points to help my odds of holding on to this Benjamin.Better edit.My point isn't DB will lose by 60 { and I do think it's much closer then that} but that Alcoa hasn't won the game yet

If the DB team that I saw play Greeneville a few weeks ago shows up at Alcoa Friday night, the game will be over by half, maybe first qtr.. I’m counting on DB being a touch better offensively with their big time RB back. However, not sure that he will help the DB defense so much. I don’t see the tornado D giving up much more than 14. We shall see. That why they play the game. Hoping for an injury free game. Safe travels to those making the trip. Hopefully, we will se ya there BDevil. :thumb:

1 hour ago, Throwdeslant said:

If the DB team that I saw play Greeneville a few weeks ago shows up at Alcoa Friday night, the game will be over by half, maybe first qtr.. I’m counting on DB being a touch better offensively with their big time RB back. However, not sure that he will help the DB defense so much. I don’t see the tornado D giving up much more than 14. We shall see. That why they play the game. Hoping for an injury free game. Safe travels to those making the trip. Hopefully, we will se ya there BDevil. :thumb:

Devilman might make this trip! Who wants to buy me some good food? Lol 

8 hours ago, Throwdeslant said:

Always enjoy watching Alcoa play .Probably catch this one on the radio