Who would win Alcoa or Greenville

cyclones1

1 hour ago, Mavericksinflight said:

This is only wishful thinking as this will not occur this year or near future. Greeneville likes there schedule and now that they have AC back that is a handful. They currently have a cupcake schedule as worse than AC and when playoffs come we will get an idea of which cupcake regions have the most icing.

You’re still an idiot I see

Edited by DevilMan03

3 hours ago, BatmanDevil said:

Alcoa is going to beat most everyone yearly except Maryville and they are one of the few that do that every now and then.The IFL talk is for this year and it is simply because Greeneville has one of those special teams that most schools rarely ever have, including the Devils.All this BS talk to the side and I'm one of the few Devil fans that doesn't sound like I've  already ordered  another gold ball for the trophy case.The reason is I know we have games to play against teams that are also very good and very capable of sending us home in the playoffs.Alcoa is without a doubt some crazy odds of bringing back gold in 3a. I'd say it's a one in 25000 that there is a team who will beat them in the playoffs. I'm sure that would probably be insulting to some Alcoa fans because it's better odds  then other 3a teams really have as long as Alcoa is mostly healthy.

:thumb:

1 hour ago, Mavericksinflight said:

DevilMan you really do not want Alcoa; trust me. Funny :) A totally different type of beast. It is like I always say apple and oranges and it applies here too. Lol :)

Scheduled them in 2011 and 2012 in which we split with them. That’s more than the cows can say of course. They run from any type of competition. Anderson County is a JOKE 

On 9/22/2018 at 5:06 PM, BreadTruck44 said:

I miss you guys in D1...

If we are talking imaginary league football, I’d love see a 4 team championship series this year with Alcoa, Greeneville, Lausanne, and CPA. 

I’m not claiming that CPA would finish above #4, but I imagine the games would be great to watch. 

BA is defiantly a top 4 team. Can’t leave them out. 

Edited by Spartan4Life

4 minutes ago, Spartan4Life said:

BA is defiantly a top 4 team. Can’t leave them out. 

Oh, I left them out because I think they’d beat any of the four...

My list wasn’t my top 4 teams in the state, just matchups I’d like to see this year. Might get to see one... Might be ugly for CPA, might not. I go back in forth in my head how it might play out. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BreadTruck44 said:

My list wasn’t my top 4 teams in the state, just matchups I’d like to see this year. Might get to see one... Might be ugly for CPA, might not. I go back in forth in my head how it might play out. 

Yet another IFL loss for Alcoa. Funny how the Tornadoes never win any of those.... I believe we were supposed to have lost in 1989......Thank goodness that wasn’t an IFL game.... whew....

18 minutes ago, BreadTruck44 said:

Gotcha yea those would be great matchups for sure.

BA is still really good but not as good as the previous three BA teams. They smoked Catholic again this year 40-3 but Catholic isn’t as good. BA was defiantly the best team in the state last year. This year it’s a little more debatable. 

1 minute ago, Spartan4Life said:

Gotcha yea those would be great matchups for sure.

BA is still really good but not as good as the previous three BA teams. They smoked Catholic again this year 40-3 but Catholic isn’t as good. BA was defiantly the best team in the state last year. This year it’s a little more debatable. 

I’m just glad Webb isnt on the list. Dodged a bullet there! :thumb: