HAPPY VALLEY @ GRACE CHRISTIAN ACADEMY

gcapride

12 minutes ago, Kickersdad said:

I would never say a ref deliberately took a game, a FG, or a point away. When I saw it I thought it was good, didnt say a thing about it till I walked down to fence behind endzone and Cland people saying it was good. If you look at it on Hudl you see what I see about it hitting in the net. I'm not that guy who makes up stuff over a loss, you know that pujo, just saying what it appeared to me. And evidently how it appeared to the Star and the Press. Regardless, we got beat fair and square by a tough, hard as nails football team. 

I'll even go this far kickersdad. I couldn't tell you if the kick was good or not, But I'm like O&B ,Thats a hard call to miss. But then again ,this crew ,well I'm chuckling as I write. To put it BLUNT ,they were BAD.

3 minutes ago, pujo said:

I'll even go this far kickersdad. I couldn't tell you if the kick was good or not, But I'm like O&B ,Thats a hard call to miss. But then again ,this crew ,well I'm chuckling as I write. To put it BLUNT ,they were BAD.

Haha, took five minutes to deliberate over an ineligible receiver when the center caught the ball!

Just now, Kickersdad said:

Haha, took five minutes to deliberate over an ineligible receiver when the center caught the ball!

Yeah it was a trying night to say the least. They huddled on several occasions. Called a personal foul on one of our coaches when he was yelling instruction to one our players. Reckon he thought he was talking to him. Oh Well good luck at Grace

6 minutes ago, pujo said:

Yeah it was a trying night to say the least. They huddled on several occasions. Called a personal foul on one of our coaches when he was yelling instruction to one our players. Reckon he thought he was talking to him. Oh Well good luck at Grace

Thank you sir. Gonna have our hands full. GCA got a good thing goin. Truck loads of talent. Win or lose always been a clas act team to play.

10 hours ago, gcapride said:

GW, I kinda hope y’all forget the O when the bus pulls off the hill. We’re both struggling and both need a win. Last year, you guys had a bunch of speed and several really good athletes. To me, the turning point in that game was when your QB got hurt on the sack. It was a great game by both teams. Let’s not talk about 2016....

We have been on a steady decline since '16 Pride. This is a solid young group that is in big need of a turn around our season win. 

9 hours ago, pujo said:

Wide right, thats a hard one to miss. Refs were really bad but they couldn't even blow that miss.  There was some bad junk about that kick,the refs should have never stopped the clock , wouldn't even had time to try a kick and a HV players also jumped early and the refs missed it. 

Someone sent me a video from a different angle on the FG. I see what you mean. Hit right side middle of the net. My bad! All about angle perceptions. Dadgumit, I shouldn't have flattened them ol' boys tires. LOL!

1 hour ago, GoWarriors said:

We have been on a steady decline since '16 Pride. This is a solid young group that is in big need of a turn around our season win. 

Your'16 team was stout. You had a kid that left burn marks on the grass when he ran. We've struggled this year in a couple of areas. Our biggest problem is this team doesn't seem to have any fire in them. Reminds me of the mentality of our 2014 team. They were so flat they could lay on the streets in Compton and not get hurt by the lowriders. The sideline last week at GB reminded me of the sideline at Rockwood in 2014. No way that RW team should've beat us, but there was no fire in GCA. The next week, 1st round at home vs Meigs, they came out fired up and bouncing around all over the place. I don't know what they told them that week, but they had a passion and fire inside them the rest of the season. They went on to the Semi's. I'm not saying this team can make it to the Semi's, just that they better find a fire inside them or it will be a short season.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, gcapride said:

Your'16 team was stout. You had a kid that left burn marks on the grass when he ran. We've struggled this year in a couple of areas. Our biggest problem is this team doesn't seem to have any fire in them. Reminds me of the mentality of our 2014 team. They were so flat they could lay on the streets in Compton and not get hurt by the lowriders. The sideline last week at GB reminded me of the sideline at Rockwood in 2014. No way that RW team should've beat us, but there was no fire in GCA. The next week, 1st round at home vs Meigs, they came out fired up and bouncing around all over the place. I don't know what they told them that week, but they had a passion and fire inside them the rest of the season. They went on to the Semi's. I'm not saying this team can make it to the Semi's, just that they better find a fire inside them or it will be a short season.

If we had a RB like Dylan Street every year we would never have much to worry about.  That was one shifty dude. This year's group is actually better on defense than I thought we would be which bolds well for next year. We just struggle to score and need to learn how to get nasty up front and finish.

2 hours ago, Kickersdad said:

Someone sent me a video from a different angle on the FG. I see what you mean. Hit right side middle of the net. My bad! All about angle perceptions. Dadgumit, I shouldn't have flattened them ol' boys tires. LOL!

So we're clear......Pride drives a black crew-cab F350. I'll now be walking to the game. :) 

Joking aside, we all get frustrated from time to time, especially when it comes to things happening to our own kids. It is human nature.

We look forward to having you guys down for a little scrum on Friday. I'll apologize in advance for the likely late night drive home. We stop the clock once in awhile on offense, AND we've got to crown a queen Friday. Sorry guys!

19 minutes ago, RaiseEmRightnPray said:

So we're clear......Pride drives a black crew-cab F350. I'll now be walking to the game. :) 

Joking aside, we all get frustrated from time to time, especially when it comes to things happening to our own kids. It is human nature.

We look forward to having you guys down for a little scrum on Friday. I'll apologize in advance for the likely late night drive home. We stop the clock once in awhile on offense, AND we've got to crown a queen Friday. Sorry guys!

Crown a queen?Is that not an all boys school.:flower: