Upset minded WB comes to 825 for Homecoming 2018

rebelwoman87

3 minutes ago, ConcernedWBDad said:

What is this nonsense? I'm going to try to interpret it. I was there, friend. I guess giving it to the former WB player multiple times near the endzone had nothing to do with you guys trying to be jerks.  No, of course not.

Knott att all frend....Butt he ran hit down two tha one and deserved two scorr one......Bless his littull hart

And rite ov corse knott.....:popcorneater:

Edited by STARSNBARS

3 minutes ago, ConcernedWBDad said:

What is this nonsense? I'm going to try to interpret it. I was there, friend. I guess giving it to the former WB player multiple times near the endzone had nothing to do with you guys trying to be jerks.  No, of course not.

This is great. 

Not cheermom great but pretty close.

Solid win Rebels, congratulations once again.

Just now, ConcernedWBDad said:

Everybody always boasts that they send their kid to Maryville for the "good education." I'm starting to really question that.  :popcorneater:

Welp ewe cain qwestun all ewe waint WBdiddy...Butt Mairvul wuz vurry vurry nice and klassy two Will-Yum Blunt laist nite.......7 or 8 frashman played, tha Mairvul 3 teemers did scorr....Butt ewe cain't eggspect tham two taik a knee and knot run a play agin WB's furst teem D.....:popcorneater:

8 minutes ago, STARSNBARS said:

Welp ewe cain qwestun all ewe waint WBdiddy...Butt Mairvul wuz vurry vurry nice and klassy two Will-Yum Blunt laist nite.......7 or 8 frashman played, tha Mairvul 3 teemers did scorr....Butt ewe cain't eggspect tham two taik a knee and knot run a play agin WB's furst teem D.....:popcorneater:

How many of them were in the City School System K-8?  And who is "Diddy"?  

3 hours ago, ConcernedWBDad said:

Everybody always boasts that they send their kid to Maryville for the "good education." I'm starting to really question that.  :popcorneater:

It always gets confusing. For some it’s the gooder education. Others like the Christmas Day garbage service, Thanksgiving day practice, or gawdy jewelry. Sometimes there is a great deal on housing or a great job opportunity opens up. Whatever the reason, build it and they will come.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, strongx said:

It always gets confusing. For some it’s the gooder education. Others like the Christmas Day garbage service, Thanksgiving day practice, or gawdy jewelry. Sometimes there is a great deal on housing or a great job opportunity opens up. Whatever the reason, build it and they will come.

IMO the thanksgiving Day practice and breakfast is worth the transfer.