Upset minded WB comes to 825 for Homecoming 2018

rebelwoman87

20 minutes ago, strongx said:

So is wb doing better this year? What year is this for the new staff? Year 4? 6? Time flies. The loss last week was nothing shameful. That JC coach knows how to teach running the football. If murvil continues with the penalties and turnovers, then anything can happen in this one. Shock the world?

2dlnl21.jpg

• Like 1

I remember back several years ago when WB had a good team.Might have been around 2007 ,I sit with their fans at a DB game down there.I dang sure wasn't going out on the field pregame with the other DB fans and those kazoos because the Band didn't make the trip.Whoever came up with that probably didn't realize how it looked to normal folks.I guess it's about school spirit no matter how stupid it is.

4 hours ago, BatmanDevil said:

I've not read past here and don't know the reason but hope Stars and his family is ok.Super nice couple that I met In Kingsport and just hope all is well.I have not kept up a lot and hope all your families and kids are doing well.I know one or two still have players on the team and a few are just past high school like my youngest.Best of luck this week Rebs.

Thank you Batman 

6 hours ago, BatmanDevil said:

I've not read past here and don't know the reason but hope Stars and his family is ok.Super nice couple that I met In Kingsport and just hope all is well.I have not kept up a lot and hope all your families and kids are doing well.I know one or two still have players on the team and a few are just past high school like my youngest.Best of luck this week Rebs.

Caiped Crewsaider all iz well me and momma jist haid a skirr wif tha rednack vamparr out inn tha traylur park.....Hoap ewe'uns ere doin good upp thair two.....Eye cain't weight teal ole Waco maiks tha 6 o'klock knews agin upp thair.....:popcorneater:

On 9/24/2018 at 7:15 PM, Shadroach said:

...you turned your back on family and friends and you were rewarded with a piece of gold potmetal with your name on it. Go ahead hold it out and flick it with your finger, hear that a weak hollow sound? The sound of a traitor. The sound of stolen valor. You have stolen the chance of your neighbors to participate on a level field. You have stolen the rightful and hard earned  place in playoff games you have stolen the State Championship Trophy from teams all across this great state. But I only assign a small amount of blame on the players. The majority of the blame goes to the adults that feed and water the weed of corruption that blights the county. And to those who stand by and shrug their shoulder and say "Theres nothing I can do about it" because they're to timid and weak to stand and be counted in a struggle I assign YOU the majority of the blame that this goes on...

"Greenback High School’s football program, which won a Class 1A state title last season, received a mid-season transfer this week from Alcoa.

And all signs point to him being eligible immediately, Greenback administration confirmed Thursday morning." - 5starpreps.com

It looks like this young man's family drove from Alcoa right through the heart of the WB Zone to Greenback. But big bad Maryville is still the most hated. Greenback is poaching Tornadoes. That's must be some mighty fine garbage service. 

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Red Rebels said:

"Greenback High School’s football program, which won a Class 1A state title last season, received a mid-season transfer this week from Alcoa.

And all signs point to him being eligible immediately, Greenback administration confirmed Thursday morning." - 5starpreps.com

It looks like this young man's family drove from Alcoa right through the heart of the WB Zone to Greenback. But big bad Maryville is still the most hated. Greenback is poaching Tornadoes. That's must be some mighty fine garbage service. 

Kids just want to play, they don't won't to set on somebody's bench when their good enough to play for someone else.

2 hours ago, Red Rebels said:

Hard to believe he turned away an opportunity to be coached by "The Shad"

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2