Upset minded WB comes to 825 for Homecoming 2018

rebelwoman87

12 hours ago, FightOnForWilliamBlount91 said:

I'll make my prediction after someone tells me how many mission trips coach Hunt has been on this year. It's not just football after all, it's a ministry too. :popcorneater:

If all you got is to make fun of me for quoting Coach Hunt from when one of our player’s dad died then you are pitiful. I really feel sorry for you. 

2 hours ago, rebelwoman87 said:

If all you got is to make fun of me for quoting Coach Hunt from when one of our player’s dad died then you are pitiful. I really feel sorry for you. 

Had absolutely nothing to do with that. In fact, I don't even recall that being said.

I made fun of you because you are always trying to stir up stuff and you always gotta put your two cents into everything. Then you play victim if anybody says anything to you.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, FightOnForWilliamBlount91 said:

Had absolutely nothing to do with that. In fact, I don't even recall that being said.

I made fun of you because you are always trying to stir up stuff and you always gotta put your two cents into everything. Then you play victim if anybody says anything to you.

:popcorneater:

On 9/23/2018 at 6:47 AM, rebelwoman87 said:

Stars has left the T. Someone has to make them. 

I've not read past here and don't know the reason but hope Stars and his family is ok.Super nice couple that I met In Kingsport and just hope all is well.I have not kept up a lot and hope all your families and kids are doing well.I know one or two still have players on the team and a few are just past high school like my youngest.Best of luck this week Rebs.

45 minutes ago, FightOnForWilliamBlount91 said:

Says the moron with 15 CoachT accounts rofl 

• Upvote 2