Upset minded WB comes to 825 for Homecoming 2018

rebelwoman87

4 hours ago, GREYRIDERx said:

I read half of it..but i have seen the movie. 8-)

I can give you a reading list ...  The Bible ,Platos "Republic", 

Machiaveli "The Prince"  A clockwork orange, Orwells 1984 , To kill a mockingbird. Night by Ellie weisel. Numerous Law Briefs. The Federalist Papers, The Anti Federalist Papers. The United States Constitution.  Need I go on?  But i have never read any harlequin romance novels , although I have posed for some of the covers. :oops:

I just finished Akhil Amar's "biography" of America's constitution. Good read. 

The deepest thing I'm reading tonight is the program for the game. GO REBELS, always nice to whip a cross county rival. I really miss Cheermom.

After the weather this week I am very thankful for the playing surface at 825. Here's to everyone staying healthy tonight. GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by plumb69
add ons

5 hours ago, GREYRIDERx said:

I read half of it..but i have seen the movie. 8-)

I can give you a reading list ...  The Bible ,Platos "Republic", 

Machiaveli "The Prince"  A clockwork orange, Orwells 1984 , To kill a mockingbird. Night by Ellie weisel. Numerous Law Briefs. The Federalist Papers, The Anti Federalist Papers. The United States Constitution.  Need I go on?  But i have never read any harlequin romance novels , although I have posed for some of the covers. :oops:

Grey I hope you don't mind that I dropped your name and literary prowess in the Johnson County thread on the 3A-4A board.

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

32 minutes ago, Shadroach said:

Oh thats very interesting. Thank you Red. You forgot to mention what he is infamous for. Allow me to remind you. He turned his back on comrades, neighbors and all who trusted him for what he selfishly perceived as a  better personal situation. Almost a mirror image of what the out of area MHS players have done. Cut it, slice it, sugar coat it, mix it all up and it still smells the same.

Smells like ... VICTORY