Whitwell Vs Bye Week

WingoVFL

1 hour ago, sportman said:

We all know what's happening now and it's probally best this conversation on this matter stops now. The Tigers will be ok. All teams are bigger than one person.

Good post. Don’t take away the work and time the kids have put in. The game is and should always be about the players. Adults tend to muddy the waters up for them at times though. 

Really a good thing it happened at this time of year so coaches and players both get a week to adjust without the pressure of a game on Friday. I know I am excited to get another shot at the tigers after last year, should be another classic on the banks of lil Goose. Hope ya'll have a good week and safe travels to whichever games ya'll are going to watch. 

2 hours ago, JacketNationFan1 said:

Really a good thing it happened at this time of year so coaches and players both get a week to adjust without the pressure of a game on Friday. I know I am excited to get another shot at the tigers after last year, should be another classic on the banks of lil Goose. Hope ya'll have a good week and safe travels to whichever games ya'll are going to watch. 

Whitwell by at least 3 touchdowns. 2018 State champs are hard to defend on offense. They have at least 4 All-State players on their team. 

Edited by powerp