Greeneville vs Elizabethton

BVDevil

It wouldn't surprise me if Elizabethton puts points on the board in the first half.I know I'm less confident about games then most but I've seen a lot of football over the years and nothing is a sure bet in games like this.Elizabethton and AC are teams that until we are past them in the playoffs,I won't start  to feel like it's a great possibility to bring home another championship.Then I will not look past those teams on out west until it's a done deal and number 4 is in the case.

1 hour ago, BatmanDevil said:

It wouldn't surprise me if Elizabethton puts points on the board in the first half.I know I'm less confident about games then most but I've seen a lot of football over the years and nothing is a sure bet in games like this.Elizabethton and AC are teams that until we are past them in the playoffs,I won't start  to feel like it's a great possibility to bring home another championship.Then I will not look past those teams on out west until it's a done deal and number 4 is in the case.

49-14 Devils 

Even Shawn Witten said everyone think it’ll be close because of last year. He said we aren’t last years team and Greeneville is definitely better than lastyear.  You could hear How scared he was in his voice. He even said we will regroup and get ready for next week. 

BLOWOUT INCOMING 

Edited by DevilMan03

7 hours ago, Swipes said:

Your a POS!!!  Not ones has anyone tried to compare someone with being special needs in any smack talk that has went back and forth between AC and Greeneville Fans.  Very Low Blow and hope to never meet you in public with someone who has a special needs person in their family.

WOW! Your are really making something out of nothing. I really hope you do not believe what you are implying?

8 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

49-14 Devils 

Even Shawn Witten said everyone think it’ll be close because of last year. He said we are last years team and Greeneville is definitely better than lastyear.  You could hear How scared he was in his voice. He even said we will regroup and get ready for next week. 

BLOWOUT INCOMING 

Witten is a good coach and I guarantee you he and  Elizabethton are not scared,even if they know the Devils will be tough to beat .

8 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

49-14 Devils 

Even Shawn Witten said everyone think it’ll be close because of last year. He said we are last years team and Greeneville is definitely better than lastyear.  You could hear How scared he was in his voice. He even said we will regroup and get ready for next week. 

BLOWOUT INCOMING 

Dang DevilMan you can produce a Movie out of a simply conversation!!!!!!  Do you have a credible source that you can verify the exact scare in the voice of Evan Shawn Witten voice. No... Betsy Wins!

4 hours ago, Mavericksinflight said:

WOW! Your are really making something out of nothing. I really hope you do not believe what you are implying?

When someone starts throwing jokes out about special needs thats not making something out of nothing.  It was tasteless and way out of line.  If you really believe that its nothing then your just as bad.  I'm all for good smack talk and you and DevilMan saying crazy comments about Ballard Statues and Gillum Letterman Jackets but a line was crossed and Domin18 knows that and edited his comment.

PS:  Make sure and head to English Class today because its You're not Your