Greeneville vs Elizabethton

BVDevil

13 hours ago, BVDevil said:

NO......then you say "neither has he".....sorry blazer, i just had to save the ac and betsy fans for falling for that one...they already look silly enough on here ( the ac fans anyway)

What?!?!     No rebuttal from Betsy and AC fans?     Maybe they are not reading this thread anymore huh??

4 hours ago, blazer1set said:

What?!?!     No rebuttal from Betsy and AC fans?     Maybe they are not reading this thread anymore huh??

We're all tired of the new fake news generation even DevilMan man is fake. The statue of Ballard in his bedroom may even be fake. Who knows what is real anymore. Coomiñg soon! One thing that is for real....The Mavericks! And I Guarantee that!

20 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

We're all tired of the new fake news generation even DevilMan man is fake. The statue of Ballard in his bedroom may even be fake. Who knows what is real anymore. Coomiñg soon! One thing that is for real....The Mavericks! And I Guarantee that!

Come up with your OWN original trash talk. 

Edited by DevilMan03

4 hours ago, Mavericksinflight said:

what is real: greenevilles 3 gold balls. Cades Mr Football trophy and Greenevilles chance of winning 4a again this year

what is NOT real: Anderson Counties chances of hosting a 3rd round game, AC's defense stopping a peewee team from scoring, AC's chance of ever seeing cookeville and lastly, Gillums letterman jacket helping him beat greeneville. 

• Upvote 1