Waverly @ Riverside

rednecktiger31

Camden played em both I was at both games.   Better offense Wavo easy. Better defense vs the run Wavo easy. Better defense vs the Pass...How would I know I watch Camden every week.We got behind them both when ever we passed more because of surprise than anything else and of course couldnt hit an open wr if we tried.. panthers are in trouble IMHO but will score some serious points . I do think Panther defense is a whole lot better than Wavos to be honest but Wavo shut us down very well game 1

Edited by Beagle

Guest MustangMan2020
On 9/23/2018 at 12:30 PM, vandyfan1 said:

Well for the first time this season Trader I will have to disagree with you. After this game maybe people will see what Waverly is capable of. Waverly WILL stop Riversides offense and Riverside is going to face an offense that they havent seen since last season which is better. This will NOT be a boatrace type game!

It won’t be close!! Waverly 56 Riverside 14... I think Waverly will flex there muscle rest of the year!! Especially since ground game is coming to life!! Ground game is gonna pay ten fold for your defense getting rest to stay fresh!! Reason Waverly defense getting abused early season quick strike offense kept them on field!! Now with better balance on offense fresh legs help on defense!!

10 hours ago, Trollin said:

38320 I respect you and your posts. You seem to always be level headed. I know you are a fan/supporter of Parsons, but man I’m telling you, this game won’t be close. I’m happy for Parsons and the strides they have made, but again they finish 2nd in the region. 

Appreciate it Trolling. You always have some great posts. I just enjoy getting on here and keeping up with high school football for the West TN region mainly. I really enjoy college football also. I have been on here since 2003, shortly after CoachT first got started. I see people come and go. They usually melt away and disappear after their kids graduate from high school, and I don't blame them. Then some new ones pop up...........But football is football. The ball is shaped funny and sometimes the strangest things can happen. (Look up the 1986 Sugar Bowl on YouTube; Tennessee defeated #1 Miami 35-7. Nobody in the country thought TN could win.) Or there could be a boneheaded penalty or a bad call that could change the entire game - especially on the high school level.  So I will support my team every game until the final horn sounds. Not all teams, but most teams around here have the capability of beating any of the other local teams. How did Camden beat Lewis Co this year? How did Greenfield defeat Dresden? After all, it is just mid-season and there is a lot of football left to be played. 

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, @38320 said:

Appreciate it Trolling. You always have some great posts. I just enjoy getting on here and keeping up with high school football for the West TN region mainly. I really enjoy college football also. I have been on here since 2003, shortly after CoachT first got started. I see people come and go. They usually melt away and disappear after their kids graduate from high school, and I don't blame them. Then some new ones pop up...........But football is football. The ball is shaped funny and sometimes the strangest things can happen. (Look up the 1986 Sugar Bowl on YouTube; Tennessee defeated #1 Miami 35-7. Nobody in the country thought TN could win.) Or there could be a boneheaded penalty or a bad call that could change the entire game - especially on the high school level.  So I will support my team every game until the final horn sounds. Not all teams, but most teams around here have the capability of beating any of the other local teams. How did Camden beat Lewis Co this year? How did Greenfield defeat Dresden? After all, it is just mid-season and there is a lot of football left to be played. 

Thats the best post I have seen from you since I been on here. I dont have a kid playing anymore but Im like you I will always support my team always. If I think a team is better then I will say so but there is nothing wrong with some respectful trash talk and suoporting your team. Its what your suppose to do! 

7 hours ago, vandyfan1 said:

Thats the best post I have seen from you since I been on here. I dont have a kid playing anymore but Im like you I will always support my team always. If I think a team is better then I will say so but there is nothing wrong with some respectful trash talk and suoporting your team. Its what your suppose to do! 

Thanks Vandy. I like the way you support your team as well. Last year in the playoffs you boys in blue and white got it fired up on CoachT and that was great, even though we were no longer in the playoffs by that time. Should be clear and 80 for our game Friday night. Hope Tiger Town loads up and comes over here. Our program needs a good gate for that night.