Waverly @ Riverside

rednecktiger31

31 minutes ago, @38320 said:

I will give my prediction later on in the week. I want to let all the ones picking against the RiverRats pile up on us some more first.  

38320 I respect you and your posts. You seem to always be level headed. I know you are a fan/supporter of Parsons, but man I’m telling you, this game won’t be close. I’m happy for Parsons and the strides they have made, but again they finish 2nd in the region. 

Their are a lot of accurate posts on this thread. Yes riverside opponents doesn't have a good record. Yes they haven't played anyone like waverly. The matchups across the board is a nightmare for the panthers. But yes riversides effort has been their all season n will b present this Friday night. Not predicting a win or anything. It would b absurd to start talking crap against an explosive power like the Tigers. But maybe the panthers have enough magic to keep it interesting 

23 minutes ago, Bigpun54 said:

Their are a lot of accurate posts on this thread. Yes riverside opponents doesn't have a good record. Yes they haven't played anyone like waverly. The matchups across the board is a nightmare for the panthers. But yes riversides effort has been their all season n will b present this Friday night. Not predicting a win or anything. It would b absurd to start talking crap against an explosive power like the Tigers. But maybe the panthers have enough magic to keep it interesting 

Im not here to take anything from Riverside. Most of us know they are going to bring it. Trader is the only one on here saying anything for Riverside. I could be wrong and I have ate a lot of crow on here but in my opinion Riverside is fixn to get checked! They better be on #37 like a spray tan!!! 

43 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

Im not here to take anything from Riverside. Most of us know they are going to bring it. Trader is the only one on here saying anything for Riverside. I could be wrong and I have ate a lot of crow on here but in my opinion Riverside is fixn to get checked! They better be on #37 like a spray tan!!! 

Your right trader has been a positive n a sea of negatives and that's coming from our biggest rival lol. Wish I had the confidence to make the predictions and assumptions u guys make about ur team n ya deserve it. Ya have a very good fball team. But knowing we are a big underdog stops me from making bold statements. In saying this I do think riverside will step it up this Friday. Ik it sounds crazy but think it will b a good game 

1 minute ago, Bigpun54 said:

Your right trader has been a positive n a sea of negatives and that's coming from our biggest rival lol. Wish I had the confidence to make the predictions and assumptions u guys make about ur team n ya deserve it. Ya have a very good fball team. But knowing we are a big underdog stops me from making bold statements. In saying this I do think riverside will step it up this Friday. Ik it sounds crazy but think it will b a good game 

I understand bud.