Waverly @ Riverside

rednecktiger31

3 hours ago, Wavo2004 said:

Parson looks to have a good defense very physical.  But Waverly has to much speed . Speed is going to.hurt Parsons Waverly by 20

I think this post makes sense. Waverly has a potent offense, but Riverside is built to keep teams from scoring. Everyone is coming around to the fact that their defense is legit, but their offense will grind time off the clock...hard to score when the other team possess the ball. I'm not predicting a Riverside win, but I don't believe that Waverly has the defense (yet) to boatrace a dang good Panther team. 

2 hours ago, tradertwo said:

I think this post makes sense. Waverly has a potent offense, but Riverside is built to keep teams from scoring. Everyone is coming around to the fact that their defense is legit, but their offense will grind time off the clock...hard to score when the other team possess the ball. I'm not predicting a Riverside win, but I don't believe that Waverly has the defense (yet) to boatrace a dang good Panther team. 

Well for the first time this season Trader I will have to disagree with you. After this game maybe people will see what Waverly is capable of. Waverly WILL stop Riversides offense and Riverside is going to face an offense that they havent seen since last season which is better. This will NOT be a boatrace type game!

1 hour ago, vandyfan1 said:

Well for the first time this season Trader I will have to disagree with you. After this game maybe people will see what Waverly is capable of. Waverly WILL stop Riversides offense and Riverside is going to face an offense that they havent seen since last season which is better. This will NOT be a boatrace type game!

I have been ( still am ) a proponent of Waverly's potential to be the best 2A team out there. I think that Wavo will stop the Panther offense, but not every time and not three and out. I also think that Riverside will get some stops, or turnovers. I do think that Waverly wins this game, but not by scoring 50-60 points.

Wavo will win this one big. Riverside has faced nothing but one demensional offenses so far. It is a lot easier to prepare against a run offense with no passing. Riverside will face passing and running and it will gas them. Don’t get me wrong I like both programs but I am Afraid that Wavo will flex for the first time Friday and show 2A what they are in store for. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, tradertwo said:

I have been ( still am ) a proponent of Waverly's potential to be the best 2A team out there. I think that Wavo will stop the Panther offense, but not every time and not three and out. I also think that Riverside will get some stops, or turnovers. I do think that Waverly wins this game, but not by scoring 50-60 points.

Waverly will for sure score 40+ points this game. I don’t see Parsons scoring but maybe twice. Maybe. Let’s look at the facts... Parsons hasn’t played anybody. Look at their opponents W/L record. They all have losing records. Total of 9 wins and 20 losses. They have yet to play anybody close to Waverly’s caliber. This will be another blow out and Waverly wins out the season and wins this region convincingly. 

4 hours ago, BigEdMo said:

Wavo will win this one big. Riverside has faced nothing but one demensional offenses so far. It is a lot easier to prepare against a run offense with no passing. Riverside will face passing and running and it will gas them. Don’t get me wrong I like both programs but I am Afraid that Wavo will flex for the first time Friday and show 2A what they are in store for. 

Agreed, Parsons is in for a clinic.

22 hours ago, tradertwo said:

Parson isn't as good as Huntington Fairview or Davidson Academy. And we scored 40 plus in all those games . I'm sure coach is going to flex Waverlys offensive  juggernaut  this week and show jus how scary it can be . R running game is coming on strong with r rb having 500 plus yards and 10tds in the last 2 games . If they stack the box the coach going to burn em down the field. 

On 9/23/2018 at 12:30 PM, vandyfan1 said:

Are we talking paddle boat or speed boat racing?