District 8AA

pantherrules

17 minutes ago, Moonshiner said:

It was competitive......1st half, despite all the mistakes. Not having White hurt. Best ball handler we have. 

Possibly hurt not having White, but won't make up 40+ point differential . Didn't hear as I left if he would be available for tomorrow.  Do u know Moonshiner.  Come back again tomorrow at 530. Get those Cavs again. 

9 hours ago, Iceman2000 said:

Possibly hurt not having White, but won't make up 40+ point differential . Didn't hear as I left if he would be available for tomorrow.  Do u know Moonshiner.  Come back again tomorrow at 530. Get those Cavs again. 

I kinda saw 30+ coming.  Lebanon is one of those teams DC don't/can't match up with. I

I dont know or heard anything about  White. It will be interesting to see DC go against Cookville  again.

Win or lose, learn from it...…….. 

Upperman plays in Palm Coast FL today against Palatka FL a solid and athletic team and tomorrow against Flagler Palm Coast. FPC is a lot like Alcoa very quick and athletic from a school of 2500 students. Palatka very quick and swarming defense. Cold be a good test for UHS. I will see tomorrows game and have already seen FPC play this season. I think UHS can handle that game.

Upperman blows out 6A Flagler Palm Coast in Palm Coast FL today 61-23. Played everyone on the team and look good. They were up 53-10 in the 3rd quarter when the starters came out. This was my 1st time seeing UHS play this season. If they can stay healthy they will be a tough out for everyone they play and a possible run to the glass house.

On ‎12‎/‎21‎/‎2019 at 12:47 PM, Iceman2000 said:

Tigers pick up a 10 pt win vs Moore Co. Today. Wasn't pretty and Moore Co wasn't very good, but a win is a win. 

DC took the floor with 1 sr. 2 jr.  and  2 soph, with a fr. coming off the bench. And NO true point. DC aint to the point yet where pretty matters. They should have won, and did.  Against MC, DC did a good job of taking what MC gave them with the 2 big guys having a good game. I keep hoping 1 of the Srs. takes charge and at some point can take over a game when they need too...……..

Edited by Moonshiner

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/13/2019 at 9:27 PM, JustABlueFan said:

Why are you triggered?  I'm simply asking an honest question as I'm curious.

Theres 6 or 7 that went to ums. Along with the prescott kids they make up the majority of the team. Kids athletes and non athletes feed in from prescott every year because upperman is closer. Another middle school in the plans a couple of miles from upperman also.