2018 Cornersville Bulldogs

Jobres76

On 9/25/2018 at 4:03 PM, Croppygenius said:

Whoa now I haven't said anything bad about Cornersville field . In fact I liked their field. Very well manicured with good footing when we played. Liked the stands close to the field. I want to be close enough to smell the action. Field didn't cost Huntingdon the game last season. Waverly can do better!

Was that huntingdons excuse last year , The field didn't cause them to lose ,it was the but kicking that Cornorsville gave them, that caused them to lose..

Edited by oldraiderfan

42 minutes ago, MikeHoncho said:

So one play is why Huntingdon lost?  Not all the other plays , just that one? I almost forgot we cant forget the Goal posts.

The reason Huntingdon lost was they looked past Cornersville, gave up some long pass plays and were way too conservative on the play calling. Congrats to Cornersville on winning, LAST YEAR! I’m sure you will not be overlooked this year if both teams are lucky enough to make it back.

2 minutes ago, Waker said:

Can you read? He said that wasn’t the reason.

I agree. Croppygenius has some good posts. I respect his opinions. I agree he said we had a nice field and the crew does a nice job with the natural turf. Last year was a good ole fashion hard hitting game. Could have went either way. Both teams played hard and that’s the end of it. We went in a big underdog looking for respect. For all those in attendance I would say we earned some. I know for a fact that several Huntingdon posters liked the way our boys played. That’s all any fan can ask

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, sum1uno said:

I agree. Croppygenius has some good posts. I respect his opinions. I agree he said we had a nice field and the crew does a nice job with the natural turf. Last year was a good ole fashion hard hitting game. Could have went either way. Both teams played hard and that’s the end of it. We went in a big underdog looking for respect. For all those in attendance I would say we earned some. I know for a fact that several Huntingdon posters liked the way our boys played. That’s all any fan can ask

Exactly. I would also like to point out that most of the hype was coming from East Tennessee last season. Not from Huntingdon, but yeah we got some load mouths just like every team.

47 minutes ago, sum1uno said:

I agree 1000% Probably one of the best high school...for that matter any level, football games I have ever had the privilege to see in person. I hated that either team had to lose, but there had to be a winner and a loser.  I would also say that there was probably respect earned on both sides of the field that night. 

2 minutes ago, Jobres76 said:

I agree 1000% Probably one of the best high school...for that matter any level, football games I have ever had the privilege to see in person. I hated that either team had to lose, but there had to be a winner and a loser.  I would also say that there was probably respect earned on both sides of the field that night. 

Yep but I don’t know. I really took offense to them calling out our goalposts. I mean all the short jokes and stuff. Kinda hurt my feelings. I think there is a mineral shortage in the ground beneath them preventing their full growth and all but seriously. Why make fun? Bunch of bullies. :ph34r:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, sum1uno said:

Thank you. We don't get to play nearly enough solid teams like Cornersville. You'll love the atmosphere at Paul Ward stadium. Been some great battles waged there in the past. Looking forward to our game becoming another in the list of traditional battles fought there.