2A Playoff Match-ups based on current standings

BCB~MVP

2 minutes ago, JacketNationFan1 said:

So if Polk beats Marion and Bledsoe beats Tellico, then three way tie goes to overall record, which would be polk(6-4) Marion(3-6) and Bledsoe (3-7) so Polk would finish 2 then it would go head to head between Bledsoe and Marion so Marion would be 3 and Bledsoe 4. If Polk and Tellico plains wins, they(Tellico) would take 4th. But if Marion beats Polk it will be Marion 2 Bledsoe 3 Polk 4.

I was about to hit the "send button" but you are correct. Clear as mud isn't it(lol).

2 minutes ago, TynerRamFan said:

I was about to hit the "send button" but you are correct. Clear as mud isn't it(lol).

Always is isn’t it lol i was kind of hoping for Polk out of the 3 but Bledsoe is the probable matchup it looks like but Marion is so up and down, they could lose to Polk this week and come to the creek bank and beat us that’s why I don’t want them lol 

1 minute ago, JacketNationFan1 said:

Always is isn’t it lol i was kind of hoping for Polk out of the 3 but Bledsoe is the probable matchup it looks like but Marion is so up and down, they could lose to Polk this week and come to the creek bank and beat us that’s why I don’t want them lol 

I think both of those games are toss-up games. Can't get a take on which team will show up! Won't matter if home or away!!

5 minutes ago, TynerRamFan said:

Yes they are...we even have "Turkey legs" now that are outstanding as well as grilled burgers & hot dogs!

Awesome, if we are fortunate enough to get out of the 1st round, I will try those out, we normally get there an hour and a half before kickoff so I may have time to try both lol

• Upvote 1

On 10/20/2018 at 9:08 AM, JacketNationFan1 said:

lol, dont have to worry about marion coming to the creek bank and winning this year.  That will be a beatdown if that happens.  Both 3 and 4 seeds will be and our 2 may get beat.