2A Playoff Match-ups based on current standings

BCB~MVP

Here are the current 2A match-ups based on Region Standings as of 9-26-18. Still alot of Region Play left but some things are starting to be sorted out. 

Wartburg   9/26/2018   Houston Co.  
H Hampton                     Lewis Co. H

Sullivan North                     Eagleville  
H Onieda                     Riverside H

Happy Valley                     Forrest  
H Meigs Co                     Hickman Co. H

Rockwood                     Scotts Hill  
H South Greene                     Columbia Academy H

Tellico Plains                     Mitchell  
H Watertown                     Peabody H

Trousdale Co.                     Trinity Christian  
H Polk Co.                     Douglass H

Westmoreland                     Union City  
H Tyner Academy                     Fairley H

Marion Co.                     MAHS  
H East Robertson                     Gibson Co. H

21 minutes ago, BCB~MVP said:

Here are the current 2A match-ups based on Region Standings as of 9-26-18. Still alot of Region Play left but some things are starting to be sorted out. 

Wartburg   9/26/2018   Houston Co.  
H Hampton                     Lewis Co. H

Sullivan North                     Eagleville  
H Onieda                     Riverside H

Happy Valley                     Forrest  
H Meigs Co                     Hickman Co. H

Rockwood                     Scotts Hill  
H South Greene                     Columbia Academy H

Tellico Plains                     Mitchell  
H Watertown                     Peabody H

Trousdale Co.                     Trinity Christian  
H Polk Co.                     Douglass H

Westmoreland                     Union City  
H Tyner Academy                     Fairley H

Marion Co.                     MAHS  
H East Robertson                     Gibson Co. H

Cumberland Gap will replace Wartburg I think. They have lost to Meigs and Oneida. Not played Rockwood or Wartburg which imo are easier teams. But yeah its early anything can happen.

2 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Cumberland Gap will replace Wartburg I think. They have lost to Meigs and Oneida. Not played Rockwood or Wartburg which imo are easier teams. But yeah its early anything can happen.

I dont follow the other regions as close as i do Reg 4 so ill take your word for it. But in Reg 4, ER is tied for 1st place currently, but Watertown wins the tie breaker with overall record. ER has yet to play TC (play friday), Westy and Watertown though and IMO will end up as the 4th seed. 

2 minutes ago, BCB~MVP said:

I dont follow the other regions as close as i do Reg 4 so ill take your word for it. But in Reg 4, ER is tied for 1st place currently, but Watertown wins the tie breaker with overall record. ER has yet to play TC (play friday), Westy and Watertown though and IMO will end up as the 4th seed. 

In Reg 3 Bledsoe will more than likely end up 4-seed. The big game which won't be played until 10/26 Will decide the 2 & 3 seed(Polk and Marion). That game is a toss-up as of now!!

6 minutes ago, BCB~MVP said:

I will put my 2c in but I'm one of the few who think Cumberland Gap will top Rockwood if I was guessing though it would be.

1 Meigs

2 Oneida

3 Cumberland Gap

4 Rockwood

I'd be really surprised if Wartburg beat any of us this year. They seem to be a little better this year but just not enough to earn a playoff spot. Rockwood and Oneida play this Friday so that will be settled.

I believe we know who the 4 teams out of region 4 will be, and pretty close to the order. Watertown is going to be 1, TC 2, the east and Westy game is a coin toss for me right now, both beat jo bryns by 14, ER 22-8 and Westy 14-0. I'm leaning westy but not sure yet, will know more after Friday, I do believe our 3 seed may be able to beat the 2 seed from region 3 tho. Both ER and Westy are physical, tough teams that like to control the clock. 

5 minutes ago, JacketNationFan1 said:

I believe we know who the 4 teams out of region 4 will be, and pretty close to the order. Watertown is going to be 1, TC 2, the east and Westy game is a coin toss for me right now, both beat jo bryns by 14, ER 22-8 and Westy 14-0. I'm leaning westy but not sure yet, will know more after Friday, I do believe our 3 seed may be able to beat the 2 seed from region 3 tho. Both ER and Westy are physical, tough teams that like to control the clock. 

If Region 3's #2seed is Polk, they also like to control the clock and are very physical. We have a month before any of this happens and I read somewhere that Polk had a few injuries lately. If they are reasonably healthy it will be a tough game for either team @ Polk Co.

2 minutes ago, TynerRamFan said:

If Region 3's #2seed is Polk, they also like to control the clock and are very physical. We have a month before any of this happens and I read somewhere that Polk had a few injuries lately. If they are reasonably healthy it will be a tough game for either team @ Polk Co.

Sounds like a potential dogfight, first one to 14 wins type of game lol I may not be close but with Marion beating coalfield, I believe they may have something for Polk, and westy gave Marion a game last year for awhile, I may be wrong but I think final was like 28-7. 

3 minutes ago, JacketNationFan1 said:

Sounds like a potential dogfight, first one to 14 wins type of game lol I may not be close but with Marion beating coalfield, I believe they may have something for Polk, and westy gave Marion a game last year for awhile, I may be wrong but I think final was like 28-7. 

Home field doesn't guarantee a win but I think it's at least worth 7 points and Polk has Marion at home. Polk's schedule is tough: Whitwell, Meigs and Tyner. It should help them but it will be interesting.

3 minutes ago, TynerRamFan said:

Home field doesn't guarantee a win but I think it's at least worth 7 points and Polk has Marion at home. Polk's schedule is tough: Whitwell, Meigs and Tyner. It should help them but it will be interesting.

It is always interesting, I just hope we are actually clicking at the right time this year, last year we started hot and finished ice cold, this year we started out so so and starting to click a little now, coming off back to back shutouts and holding 2 running teams in Westmoreland and Macon to less than a yard per carry. Westy had 22 carries for 18 yards and Macon had 29 carries for 24 yards. Both held to less than 100 total yards. Defense has been our strong suit so far, but we are about to get a big boost on offense, coming next week.