Oneida @ Meigs County

Guest Fall101

11 hours ago, crow said:

Depends on what list y’all are looking from there grasshopper because it’s a steep hill to number 1 when you’re looking up from 8!

Everybody knows that poll doesn’t matter. Just a bunch of sportswriters guessing. You don’t have to guess who is in first place in the district right now. 

Just now, TynerRamFan said:

Wishing all of them good luck in their endeavors. Football Players, band members, cheerleaders and volunteer workers!

Thanks man, we still trying to finish up our region schedule. Got Wartburg as last game for region and have Polk the previous week as non region. Last year from this point I remember how fast it seemed to go till seasons end.

3 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Thanks man, we still trying to finish up our region schedule. Got Wartburg as last game for region and have Polk the previous week as non region. Last year from this point I remember how fast it seemed to go till seasons end.

It's really gone too fast!! Kinda feel for the seniors and remember how it was. It's all good though..nothing like high school football!!

I'm still picking y'all to finish the season undefeated. Polk will make it a game but Meigs' speed will prevail.( Hope I didn't jinx you) lol

Guest Fall101
15 minutes ago, RunnerUp said:

I can't wait to see the difference in a #8 caliber team and a #1 caliber team.

Depends on which Oneida team shows up. If y’all are as good as everyone says then you better get that trophy case ready for a gold ball. 

2 minutes ago, TynerRamFan said:

It's really gone too fast!! Kinda feel for the seniors and remember how it was. It's all good though..nothing like high school football!!

I'm still picking y'all to finish the season undefeated. Polk will make it a game but Meigs' speed will prevail.( Hope I didn't jinx you) lol

Well if we lose we lose. I'm way more worried about Oneida right now and a qtrs game at home. Now next week it will be a different story lol. I know Polk is good as well. I see them being 6-2 after this week will be two back to back challenges for us. 

7 minutes ago, Spike16 said:

Depends on which Oneida team shows up. If y’all are as good as everyone says then you better get that trophy case ready for a gold ball. 

I believe you guys are trying to shark us. We may need different sources for our injury report about you injuns. Probably got a 4.3 back and line that averages 300 lbs both sides of the ball 6'5" recievers and 80 on the team. 

Guest Fall101
Just now, Imthayeti said:

I believe you guys are trying to shark us. We may need different sources for our injury report about you injuns. Probably got a 4.3 back and line that averages 300 lbs both sides of the ball 6'5" recievers and 80 on the team. 

Me and Crow don’t  lie. When we get there you will see were tellin the truth. Like Crow said even if we did have big receivers they are call wide blockers. Now our line does have a few big guys but nothin spectacular. They just play hard and hit ya. The D is the heart of this team