Powell at West : Who you got?

HSFBGuru

1 hour ago, GREYRIDERx said:

Yep

Lol, it's all good. No hard feelings. Just think it's ridiculous that y'all would think I am all of those different posters on here. Yeah, I have a few other accounts (one in which somebody went in and changed my password to) on here, but I don't have the time, nor do I dislike Maryville enough to waste my time doing that on here. If I wanted to badmouth Maryville and be disrespectful to them and their fans on here (even though I wouldn't), I would do it under this account, being that none of y'all like me anyway. God only knows why that is... Lol. Not like I am here trying to impress anybody or to make friends, so what would be the point?

Edited by SweetScience

21 hours ago, GREYRIDERx said:
28 minutes ago, SweetScience said:

Lol, it's all good. No hard feelings. Just think it's ridiculous that y'all would think I am all of those different posters on here. Yeah, I have a few other accounts (one in which somebody went in and changed my password to) on here, but I don't have the time, nor do I dislike Maryville enough to waste my time doing that on here. If I wanted to badmouth Maryville and be disrespectful to them and their fans on here (even though I wouldn't), I would do it under this account, being that none of y'all like me anyway. God only knows why that is... Lol. Not like I am here trying to impress anybody or to make friends, so what would be the point?

Dang, Sweet. You were Maryville’s good buddy, going to games with RW, etc.  What happened?

44 minutes ago, SweetScience said:

Well, the “cats” out of the bag now...just call me “sweetswild”!

3 hours ago, froshpop said:

Your guess is as good as mine, brother! I don't have anything against those people, but for some odd reason they all think I am ClarkGriswild, Compton, BigTime, you, Catswild, and about 16 other people on here! How in the he&* they came to that conclusion, I'll never know.

Edited by SweetScience

1 hour ago, ORcats said:

I too remember many times SS was very complimentary towards the Maryville program.  I'm more of a supporter of the underdogs myself.   Except for OR....I like for OR to win.  lol

I always have been. That's why it is all mind boggling to me, but whatever! People are gonna believe what they wanna believe. No sweat off my back. I got my health (for now), my family is healthy (for now), I have a son that I love dearly, a decent job, and most importantly  Jesus loves me. That's all I need! Ha

Edited by SweetScience

10 hours ago, SweetScience said:

I always have been. That's why it is all mind boggling to me, but whatever! People are gonna believe what they wanna believe. No sweat off my back. I got my health (for now), my family is healthy (for now), I have a son that I love dearly, a decent job, and most importantly  Jesus loves me. That's all I need! Ha

True!!  To me, the multiple poster thing is a bit of comic relief, but some people may actually believe it.  It just makes it funnier.  I dunno, maybe some do it, but it seems like way too much trouble to me.

Re the Powell debacle....I feel bad for the players.  Really sucks to have a good season stripped away.

Edited by ORcats

2 hours ago, ORcats said:

True!!  To me, the multiple poster thing is a bit of comic relief, but some people may actually believe it.  It just makes it funnier.  I dunno, maybe some do it, but it seems like way too much trouble to me.

Re the Powell debacle....I feel bad for the players.  Really sucks to have a good season stripped away.

I feel bad for the players too ORC. It's an unfortunate situation.