Powell at West : Who you got?

HSFBGuru

On 10/4/2018 at 11:50 AM, Opie Shaggnasty said:

I am not surprised by lowe.We dealt with the worst recruiting ever when I was at norwood.LL at a.c. and romeo gaddis at o.r.LL is up to his old tactics at union county.Romeo is losing ground in his recruiting battles to the west knox privates.Cory booker from harriman was one of the old roane county o.r. recruits which now choose other places.Luckily i was coached by honest ron brown.

Lol Corey Booker didn't even play under Gaddis. Gaddis left in 1998, Booker played in the early 2000's. Plus, everyone knows that Booker is a household name in Oak Ridge, so even if he did transfer he was probably living with a family member in OR @ the time. You have no clue what you're talking about. Now Kerr, that's a totally different story. AC used to raid Campbell County and Halls for talent like it was nobody's business. Oak Ridge's problems have nothing to do with us not getting any "recruits" anymore, but a problem which has been a problem for quite awhile here--The continued dwindling down of the youth that's in this city. OR was well over 1600 students when I was in school in 1997. They would be lucky to be over 1350 now. The school has gotten dramatically smaller in 20 years. Again, you have no idea what you're talking about.

Edited by SweetScience

6 minutes ago, SweetScience said:

Lol Corey Booker didn't even play under Gaddis. Gaddis left in 1998, Booker played in the early 2000's. Plus, everyone knows that Booker is a household name in Oak Ridge, so even if he did transfer he was probably living with a family member in OR @ the time. You have no clue what you're talking about. Now Kerr, that's a totally different story. AC used to raid Campbell County and Halls for talent like it was nobody's business. Oak Ridge's problems have nothing to do with us not getting any "recruits" anymore, but a problem which has been a problem for quite awhile here--The continued dwindling down of the youth that's in this city. OR was well over 1600 students when I was in school in 1997. They would be lucky to be over 1350 now. The school has gotten dramatically smaller in 20 years. Again, you have no idea what you're talking about.

Are you coming with bigtime1950