Powell at West : Who you got?

HSFBGuru

46 minutes ago, oridgecat said:

They were turned in by multiple schools.  Surrounding teams are just not going to put up with it  from  CML again this time around.  There was no clerical error.  They new exactly where the player lived and they got caught.  The address mistake was that the address is in the Karns zone. Lol.  How did they think they would get away with that?

multple schools?  i think one school is the ring leader. 

Edited by VolBall85

9 minutes ago, VolBall85 said:

multple schools?  i think one school is the ring leader. 

Are you blaming someone for the incompetence or someone thinking they are above the rules? Really?? That is what is wrong with this country now. Blame everyone for your own issues or problems. If you want to blame someone blame the Powell admin! 

2 minutes ago, KnoxVil said:

Are you blaming someone for the incompetence or someone thinking they are above the rules? Really?? That is what is wrong with this country now. Blame everyone for your own issues or problems. If you want to blame someone blame the Powell admin! 

Im just stating facts, and Powell admin is to blame they should have checked all of this before the season started. Especially if the player is coming from a team within the region. 

3 hours ago, BigTime1950 said:

Hey wow let's stay on task. Don't get those people south of the river stirred up. They get real defensive anytime you start talking about anything that might be questionable and then you get the speech about coaching, community, culture, tradition, beat downs of teams, garbage service, cookies, GQ, DH, RW, RR, S&B,BS, PV, GR, RR, 32, (l hope l did not leave anyone out, but if l did l am sure we will hear about them). and all of the other Maryville Mafia. Pretty soon it will be like a Hitchcock movie or a plague and they will all be swarming on here telling us the some old stuff we hear over and over. I just wish we Knox Countians could have our own disfunction with out everybody else chiming in and bringing their stuff to our show. But wishful thinking will not produce results. I am glad the tin heads did not jump on to but there still is time if you want to put up some videos or give an Alcoa history lesson. Thank you Ridgers for letting us south of you all to have time to get at each other without any northern aggression. Powell is not till next week. Stars, did not mean to leave momma out but why bring in innocent by standers.                                               By the way, is there any of that funny money still floating around over there south of the river. I am sure glad you all handled that in house. Any of you techy people got an article you can pull up on that little hick up.

Hahaha. . Humor, originality,  stayed on point and called a lot of folks out. Not bad Bigtime1950. 

Rw87 and RR, does this make me an official made memeber if the maryville  mafia ?  Or am I just a rent-a-goon?