Powell at West : Who you got?

HSFBGuru

4 minutes ago, rebelwoman87 said:

In a way I feel vindicated....but at the same time...what a shame these kids have to go through this!  How are administrators and coaches NOT being disciplined is beyond me!  Someone had to know and if you want to act that naive then perhaps that job isn't for you in the first place!   Just my opinion.  Sorry if it was rough...I skipped breakfast this morning.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, KnoxVil said:

Feel really bad for those players. Sickening that nothing happens to the adults. Shameful that coaches put kids in situations like this all for the “W”!  Knox County coaches might wanna stay clear of the “grey” areas moving forward.

No remember HTV says just about everyone uses those gray areas in Knoxville County. And many people have backed up HTV on here. He has the connections to HC, AD's and AC's. Powell was just doing what everybody else does in Knox County.

13 minutes ago, LarryGee77 said:

In a way I feel vindicated....but at the same time...what a shame these kids have to go through this!  How are administrators and coaches NOT being disciplined is beyond me!  Someone had to know and if you want to act that naive then perhaps that job isn't for you in the first place!   Just my opinion.  Sorry if it was rough...I skipped breakfast this morning.

Agreed Larry! Lots of naive folks will place blame on everyone but the one’s that actually did the deed. 

They were turned in by multiple schools.  Surrounding teams are just not going to put up with it  from  CML again this time around.  There was no clerical error.  They new exactly where the player lived and they got caught.  The address mistake was that the address is in the Karns zone. Lol.  How did they think they would get away with that?

31 minutes ago, KnoxVil said:

Feel really bad for those players. Sickening that nothing happens to the adults. Shameful that coaches put kids in situations like this all for the “W”!  Knox County coaches might wanna stay clear of the “grey” areas moving forward.

Where is ClarkGriswald when we need him. He brought up an issue with Powell back when Powell played Fulton. I wonder if the issue at hand is the same one he brought up. Maybe ClarkGriswald turned Powell in. HTV told him to present his evidence or split. I guess he did one of the two? Maybe both?