Powell at West : Who you got?

HSFBGuru

1 hour ago, 32hammer said:

Someone brought this to my attention.  Catholic and Fulton put together some pretty good collection of talent over the last 10 yrs. Whats their record over the last 10yrs vs Alcoa and Maryville?

Something like 0-10.  Its about the program, culture,  community and coaching. Not just the athletes

You nailed it once again Hammer.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, BigTime1950 said:

Hey wow let's stay on task. Don't get those people south of the river stirred up. They get real defensive anytime you start talking about anything that might be questionable and then you get the speech about coaching, community, culture, tradition, beat downs of teams, garbage service, cookies, GQ, DH, RW, RR, S&B,BS, PV, GR, RR, 32, (l hope l did not leave anyone out, but if l did l am sure we will hear about them). and all of the other Maryville Mafia. Pretty soon it will be like a Hitchcock movie or a plague and they will all be swarming on here telling us the some old stuff we hear over and over. I just wish we Knox Countians could have our own disfunction with out everybody else chiming in and bringing their stuff to our show. But wishful thinking will not produce results. I am glad the tin heads did not jump on to but there still is time if you want to put up some videos or give an Alcoa history lesson. Thank you Ridgers for letting us south of you all to have time to get at each other without any northern aggression. Powell is not till next week. Stars, did not mean to leave momma out but why bring in innocent by standers.                                               By the way, is there any of that funny money still floating around over there south of the river. I am sure glad you all handled that in house. Any of you techy people got an article you can pull up on that little hick up.

All that culture n coaching n tradition etc just burns up that butt dont it. 

6 minutes ago, Red Rebels said:

So I guess we're friends again. The quote was from Coach Herman Boone (the movie version).

I don't know if it was about friends or the opposite of that l guess would be enemies?  I thought the response from Powell was funny also. I don't really think of all this back and forth that way. I just thought we were all just having fun on The T trading info, opinions, and sometimes facts. What else do we have to distract us from what's going on with this Supreme Court fiasco going on.

39 minutes ago, BigTime1950 said:

I don't know if it was about friends or the opposite of that l guess would be enemies?  I thought the response from Powell was funny also. I don't really think of all this back and forth that way. I just thought we were all just having fun on The T trading info, opinions, and sometimes facts. What else do we have to distract us from what's going on with this Supreme Court fiasco going on.

I should have use a smiley face after my post.

PS: Check with 5 Star preps. The hammer just came down. Forfeiture of 7 games and $700 fine. Clarification: The won 6 of the 7 games. Technically they forfeit 6 wins. Fines for all 7.

https://twitter.com/5StarPreps/status/1047887590802776065

Edited by Red Rebels

4 minutes ago, Red Rebels said:

I should have use a smiley face after my post.

PS: Check with 5 Star preps. The hammer just came down. Forfeiture of 7 games and $700 fine.

The players suffer and everybody else just goes about their business. All a coach or AD would have had to do was check up on their players address. I guess Coach Lowe thought he was still in Div.II.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, DragonVol said:

I received some interesting information this morning. Apparently a former powell assistant who is now in the staff at AC told AC’s AD about this player and Anderson County was the ones who turned them in. If that is nit the pot calling the kettle black then I don’t know what is. Just thought I would share. 

I heard a different school lol And not West

• Upvote 1