FORREST AT LORETTO

GeneralForrest

Look what happens when you speed the tempo up a little.. let’s hope it had nothing to do with the play clock not working.  Maybe the qb is also on the cross country team ( hands down state champ) 

Major improvement tho.

hope nothing serious to the kid that got hurt. 

Edited by Therock7

Physical mismatch. Forrest dominated the 1st and 3rd, scoring 22 in those 2 quarters. 

"A" for effort for #20. Huge kid. We hurt him on the first series. I would be interested to know the concussion protocol at Loretto, if there is one. 

#30 is a fine athlete. Busted a nice 40 yardish run on a draw for their only non garbage time TD. Our kids were apparently tweeting about the game at the time, as I have no idea how they looked so disinterested. That immaturity still rears. See also the penalties and fumbles. 

Still waiting for Forrest's 1st complete game, but this was their best effort of the year against a pretty physical team. 

Loretto kind of specializes in late hits, targeting etc type plays. Our kids did not participate for the most part.  

Our #6 was the best player on the field for either team.

I wish laryngitis on the Loretto PA announcer. WORST i have ever heard. You don't have to growl every frickin syllable dude. "Move those chains" and other type nonsense. An embarrassment.

#22, #13, #3, and a couple of linemen also had very good games. Some vocal leaders are starting to emerge. Better late than never. 

Coaches still have little to no feel for the game. They are basically adult voices. It's sad. 3rd and 9 and you call a pitiful 1 yd gain run play. Some noticeable dissent in the stands. Our coaches, turnover and penalties, it feels like friendly fire. Difficult to watch at times. 

VERY hard hitting game. Most physical of the year. 

Nice win for Forrest. Let's see if they can build on it.