FORREST AT LORETTO

GeneralForrest

It was evident in the first quarter that Forrest was not going to have any success running the ball near #73 or #87. It should have been evident from film study. Instead they were determined to run the ball there. #87 was very impressive at DE.

This is the "congrats you get to travel to play Waverly" game. I would bet Loretto wants that more. Forrest should have no problem with their last three games but no way would I bet on them versus Loretto or Cascade based on their performances so far.

Forrest doesn't really throw in the towel but as you clearly saw they will fumble, make stupid penalties, and questionable calls at any time. There is a good deal of frustration in the community with the program right now after two years of inconsistency. Winning the final three games will help that situation.

I will come in with some Positive Jam this morning. 

- Forrest has more talent and experience over all than Loretto 

- Forrest has 5 losses. YES that's bad. BUT. 3 of them were to Top 7 teams in the state in 2A. 1 was to a powerhouse DII school, and 1 was by 1 point to their local Rutherford Co rival, who has a Mr Football level QB. 

- Forrest, even in a 4 TD defeat last week against LC, showed some testicoli, perhaps more than any game this year save Fayetteville. They seemed to care what was happening, and that is a huge deal these last 3 games.  

- Forrest traditionally plays very well at the end of the regular season. Easier competition definitely plays a factor. But they remind me of the Vols in the Manning years, you could always count on November for 3-4 wins.  When the weather cools, Forrest plays better. 

1 hour ago, GeneralAmerigha said:

- Forrest traditionally plays very well at the end of the regular season. Easier competition definitely plays a factor. But they remind me of the Vols in the Manning years, you could always count on November for 3-4 wins.  When the weather cools, Forrest plays better. 

I get what you’re saying here, but what an awful comparison lol.