Hampton Heads to CLand

uknoit2

5 minutes ago, Appvol said:

Pujo like I have talked to you about. If some of the athletic younger kids in the school would play next year I think they could be pretty good. With the line being all back there no reason for the RBs not to get 5 plus yards a carry.Next year a like to see Julian at LB to replace Johnson.

You need um all at these small schools. Think as king says, Coaching is the big issue. If the one,s there return Cloudland will be fairly solid. If not they need to hire a good one , if not, it could be really bleak.  Coaching or lack of is HUGE.

Just now, Appvol said:

Well you need to make sure everybody stays. I need mine son making holes for your son to run through.

I have 00000000000000000 impact on what happens. I do hear a lot and  got a good Idea as to what will happen. But that being said ,nothing is etched in stone.

16 hours ago, pujo said:

Good coach for sure but I doubt that happening. Think if these leave it could be Coach White. Good guy with a lot of experience.

I've noticed the difference in pass coverage.  They can now cover people on the same talent level.  Of course a talented qb and fast receivers will be too much to handle when the playoffs roll around but at least we're doing the fundamentals right with the competition we face.  Hampton will have to hit the weights or we'll push them around next year too.